5- Best Friend(s)

When Yoongi came to the next morning, he felt very restricted in his own bed. There was something heavy laying across his torso, and when he opened his eyes, he was met with Seokjin's sleeping face.

Namjoon had his head leaning against his shoulder, fast asleep, with Seokjin laying across the both of them. Namjoon's hand was laced through their hyung's hair.

That was one of the best mornings in Yoongi's life.

The ravenette yawned and rubbed his eyes. He frowned when he saw that both his friends still hasn't changed out of their jeans. That must've been uncomfortable.

"Hey," Yoongi ruffled both of their heads. "What time did you get here?"

"Good morning to you too, Yoongi-ah," Seokjin muttered, eyes still shut close. He stretched out his arms with a moan before he shoved his face into the space between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"We got here around 7 am," Namjoon's voice was heavy with sleep. "Good morning everyone."

"Good morning," Yoongi said as he wiggled out from under Seokjin's weight. "Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Not yet," Namjoon answered.

Yoongi glanced as the clock before he stood up and stretched. "It's just 8:43, I think I can make pancakes if Mom hasn't cooked yet."

The teenager went to the bathroom to freshen himself up. He figured he should get ready soon, as today is gonna be a bit busier. He's supposed to go with Jungkook and Taehyung to the gym later. That sucks.

Yoongi hummed on his way downstairs, only to find a note on the table.

"Yoongi, I made pancakes for you three, don't forget to clean the dishes right after! Heading to work early today. Your friends are free to stay here if they want to! -Mom"

The teenager smiled as he took off the cover from the plates on the table. His mom is so thoughtful.

"Jin-hyung, Namjoonie! Breakfast!"

Yoongi set the pancake syrup and butter on the table as he heated up the pancakes. His two friends entered the dining room in a sleepy haze. Namjoon sat on the seat beside him as Seokjin began looking around.

"Do you have strawberry jam?"

"Check the top left shelf."

The three ate in relative silence. Summer heat had turned up the past few days so the windows had been left open to let the cool breeze in.

"When are you leaving?" Yoongi looked up from his food upon hearing Seokjin's question.

"I actually need to get ready now, I need to be there by 10."

"Oh. So we went here to sleep? Nice."

"Mom said you guys can stay."

"Nicer."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the elder. Namjoon chuckled under his breath, before a quick realization flashed in his mind. He met Yoongi's knowing gaze with a slight frown.

Eventually, the ravenette stood up from his seat and put his plate in the sink.

"We'll wash the dishes later," Seokjin said as he took another bite. "Go get ready or something."

Yoongi thanked his hyung and ran up to the bathroom. It was 9:19 am already so he had to rush through his shower, again. Choosing clothes was also quite difficult. He's supposed to head to the gym later, he doesn't know what would be okay to wear.