12- Persona

Yoongi found himself in the gym one day, snickering to himself as Jungkook and Taehyung competed against each other in the weightlifting machine. It was like the last time all over again, with the latter challenging Jungkook to almost every machine in the gym. This time though, because of the injury that affected how much work Jungkook is allowed to do, Taehyung would win one challenge or two.

The ravenette sighed when the two moved on to another part of the gym. He couldn't quite see them there, and he's too lazy to stand. There goes his entertainment.

Yoongi settled into using his phone, trying to find stuff to do. None of his friends were answering, yet again, but he figured they have better stuff to do. The teenager slouched in the bench, back into being bored out of his mind. He had nothing to do, no plans to touch any gym equipment because he loathes such activities.

Well, the gym isn't the only facility in the clubhouse. There's a pool, a canteen, a lounging station, and other stuff that he was yet to utilize; but, it's not like he could just leave the two behind. After what happened with Jungkook, he just couldn't be too sure.

Yoongi lazily stared out of the glass walls of the gym, admiring the scene outside when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked at the person, surprised to see a girl standing beside him. The first thing Yoongi noticed about her was her blue track suit, then he realized that she's also really pretty.

She waved her hand, a small shy gesture along with a tiny smile. "H-Hi."

Yoongi peered up at her curiously. "Hello. May I... Help you?"

"Umm, yeah, well," The girl awkwardly looked to the sides. "I just saw you alone and... Thought you could use some company...?"

"Oh," the teenager nodded slowly. Not that she was wrong, he was dying of boredom, but socializing isn't his strongest suit either. He gestured at the lady to sit on the space on the bench. "Have a seat then."

She smiled at him once she sat down. "I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi. You?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you."

---

The rest of the hours in the gym was spent talking to Kang Seulgi. Apparently, she is the daughter of the doctor working in the clinic, and her brother would always bring her to the gym. She gets bored of the equipments easily, so she tries to find something else to do in her spare time. She had been seeing Yoongi around for the past few days, growing increasingly curious because he would just sit there and watch the other two boys he came in with.

Yoongi felt at ease with her, to say the least. She seemed like she was just genuinely trying to find some company for herself. From what the girl had told him, it must be boring just sitting around all day in the gym.

Not that he was any different though, but he spends less hours in there.

When they were about to go home, Taehyung and Jungkook found Yoongi conversing with the stranger. They shared a look before they approached the older male.

"Hyung, let's go," Jungkook said, glancing at the lady who looked up at them as well.

"Yeah, sure," Yoongi nodded and stood up. He bid the girl good bye with a polite smile and a bow. "See you tomorrow."

Seulgi bowed at him in return. "Yes, see you."

The three of them headed towards the car waiting in front of the clubhouse. Once settled in, Taehyung immediately turned to him with a teasing glint to his eyes.

"Who was that?"

"Kang Seulgi," Yoongi replied. "She's the doctor's daughter."

"Did you know her before?" Jungkook asked.