34- Crush Culture

12:43

taetae hyung what time does ur classes end

kook he's in class he wont be able to answer

taetae eh

taetae 4 pm then

kook hope ur wearing ur best outfit hyung its a date ;)))

taetae a date with 3 ppl?

kook why not

taetae point taken

---

"Who's that?"

Yoongi startled, slamming his phone face down on the table and whipping around to look at Seokjin. The older male hovered over his shoulder, so close that Yoongi would've collided with his cheek had Seokjin not pulled back.

The latter had an eyebrow raised, and a glint in his eyes that said I'm about to give you a headache. Yoongi blanched.

Seokjin beat him to it before he could even open his mouth.

"You never told us you're going on a date today!"

There it is, the teasing tone in his voice, Yoongi could only sigh in defeat. He tried to avoid it, really he tried, but he knew it was futile the moment Seokjin had that look in his eyes, like he saw a weak spot and he's going to exploit it as much as he possibly can.

He saw an opportunity to tease Yoongi and he grabbed it like a champ. And if  experience were anything to go by, Seokjin wouldn't be letting go anytime soon.

"It's not a date–"

"It literally said there you're going on a, quote on quote—" Seokjin gestured quotes in the air, making Yoongi roll his eyes. "—date with three people. Damn, Yoongi, I know you haven't been in the field for a while but–"

"Oh my god," Yoongi held his head in his hands. He could hear Namjoon snickering across from him, the little traitor.

"—that's some big moves you're pulling right there–"

"Hyung, please–"

"I mean, abstinence is hard but a threesome?! Right off the bat?!"

"We are not having this conversation," Yoongi cupped his ears, as if to block Seokjin out. It's useless though, with the latter talking right next to him. "I refuse to acknowledge your presence."

The table jostled a little bit as Seokjin slumped down beside Yoongi, laughing like a hyena.

"Aw, you can tell us who they are, don't be shy! I bet you won't be this shy when you're already doing the tango–"

"Blah blah blah, hyung," Yoongi glared at Seokjin. "Shut up."

Seokjin just stuck his tongue out at him, which Yoongi reciprocated in turn. It's somewhat childish, and if an outsider were to see them they would probably think that's very immature of you, but Seokjin and Namjoon has this power to draw out the childish side within Yoongi whenever he's around them. A push, a shove, a little jab here and there; it's all lighthearted fun, a unique kind of comfort that Yoongi would never give up for anything. Yoongi would align the stars for them, but sometimes they really get on his nerves. They expose it and step on it, and Yoongi sometimes question if it's even worth it to keep their friendship.

It's never serious though.

"Oh, darling, I'm just teasing, why do you have to take everything so serious?" Seokjin said in an eerily accurate impersonation of Mother Gothel as he dumped his bag on the table. Yoongi would know, with how many times they had watched Tangled already.