27- 00:00

"Hey, hyung. You wanna go out?"

"Yoongi-yah, talk to us please. This is getting so boring!"

"I know you're receiving these."

"Hyung, are you still angry about the gig? I'm sorry. Call us back?"

"Yoongi you better answer or I'll whoop your ass. You wouldn't ignore us just because of those kids, would you?"

Yoongi groaned, burying his face on one of the pillows. The voicemails kept coming through— for the past 30 minutes, Namjoon and Seokjin had been trying to contact him, but he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

It was already 3 in the afternoon. It was Yoongi's first day off since his staycation at the Kim household for more than a week straight. It was supposed to be his rest day, he had it all planned out— he was going to spend it lazing around in his room, helping his mom around the house, maybe even calling his friends. A skype call with Namjoon and Seokjin is always a great past time.

He was keen on following that plan, despite having woken up with a dull pain in his head and his heart heavy in his chest, but today just isn't his day.

He had come home around 1 am the previous night, making a bee line to the cupboard where his wine stash was kept.  Yoongi had drunk until his vision spun, still wallowing over the fast paced night of his that ended abruptly like a party cut short. The last performance he ditched, the crowd that's probably wondering where the hell he ran off to. The two boys he left to deal with their issues. He didn't know how to feel.

Maybe it was regret, or guilt, or anger. It could be an ugly mix of all of that which made his heart weigh more than usual. If he focused hard enough, he could also hear disappointment ringing loud at the back of his mind.

Disappointment in what?

How he handled the situation? How he had reacted? How he got angry? How his night has ended with such an anti-climactic ending that he lost all will to go back to the club? What was he supposed to do though? Tolerate them? He had warned them over and over and over again about what they were risking if they went out but they still did, though he shouldn't have been surprised. The thing is, Yoongi would really have allowed them to come if the consequences hadn't been so daunting, but alas.

Yoongi had drank another glass to that.

So he woke up at 11 am, head throbbing, guilt stricken, low-key scared and confused when he saw around 3 missed calls from Mrs. Kim. He had messaged her back immediately, and Mrs. Kim called again. His heart was going to beat out of his chest then.

Mrs. Kim asked him about Taehyung and Jungkook's fight. There was an accusing lint in her tone but no matter how defensive Yoongi was, he couldn't speak past his conscience that told him yes, it was his fault.

"Tell me the truth, Yoongi. What happened last night?" Mrs. Kim had asked, voice strong and concerned. "Taehyung and Jungkook are inseperable— they would never hurt each other."

Yoongi's memories of the previous night were a blur of wine glasses, strobe lights, pregnant silences and angry mumbles under his breath. Whatever happened with Jungkook and Taehyung completely went over his head, but his gut tells him it has something to do with him dragging them home. Not that Yoongi would admit that to Mrs. Kim.

"I really don't know what you want me to say, Mrs. Kim. I don't know why they fought."

"I'm sure you're aware of the cameras in the house. There's a cut in the tapes," Mrs. Kim said, voice serious. "A two hour cut. Can you please explain that to me instead?"