7- Super Far

Their sleepover had been one heck of a night. After the failed summoning ritual, Seokjin cleaned up his mess and they all watched Tangled in Yoongi's room.

(A/N: Its my favorite disney movie okay)

They stayed up really late. Like, 3 am late. Once the movie finished, they just began talking about life. Namjoon talked about his family's disappointment in him when he took up music production. Seokjin wanted to be an actor but he was really pressured into culinary since his mom runs a famous restaurant. Yoongi was just happy his mom supports him whole heartedly. His dad was a different story.

They ended up writing a song that night in the midst of their sleepy haze, about life and school.

The morning after had been uneventful. He arrived at the Kim mansion feeling all sorts of disoriented. Sunlight was like acid to his eyes and he wanted to get inside as soon as possible. He had slept 4 hours but it doesn't feel enough.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" Mrs. Kim asked once she saw his state. The teen had bags under his eyes, and his movements were sluggish.

"Yes, ma'am," Yoongi just smiled at her in an attempt to avoid her attention. "I'm fine."

Mrs. Kim pat his shoulder comfortingly. "You look awfully sleep deprived. I can set up a separate room for you to sleep in. Ah, I guess I should've done that in the first place since you'll be staying here most of the day."

"Ah, n-no need for that-"

"No, consider it done. It's nothing, really," Mrs. Kim smiled at him .

Yoongi just nodded appreciatively. The woman is being overly nice, Yoongi doesn't think he deserve it at all.

Though, when he finally settled into the room, he realized that it wasn't a very bad idea. Not at all, because finally he has his own space. He wouldn't feel so out of place in the house anymore, moving from room to room.

Yoongi plopped down on the king sized bed. The sheets smelt like lavenders, pillows as fluffy as feathers. The room itself is a nice beige in color, warm and welcoming. There's one bed-side table and one large closet. The curtains were brown, thick enough to completely block out sunlight once it was drawn. The room even had a window seat.

Okay, maybe he loved it a little too much.

The teenager then began spending most of his time in the room, and fell asleep at some point only to be woken up by the alarm he set. It was time for the boys' lunch.

He's hoping they wouldn't pull weird shit again.

He found Jungkook and Taehyung playing an intense game of jenga in he game room. Yoongi sighed in relief, standing by the door.

Well, until Jungkook toppled the whole thing over.

"Aw, man!"

Yoongi was about to call for them when the younger laid down on his stomach. He watched on, confused because what the hell was he doing? Taehyung was out of sight, and then he was suddenly running at Jungkook, wielding a bat.

What the fuck-

Taehyung brought it down on Jungkook's buttocks, hard, causing the younger boy to scream. Yoongi's jaw dropped. The bat wielding male just laughed at his cousin who writhed in pain on the floor.

"Fuck," Jungkook groaned out. Considering the speed and force that Taehyung was going at, Yoongi could've sworn he broke a bone. "That hurt like hell."

"Are y'all frat boys?" Yoongi asked, bewildered. "Am I watching over frat boys?"

"Nope, we just have extreme punishments," Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook up. The latter staggered to his feet with a grimace.