11- I Need U (pt. 2)

Yoongi busied himself with his tracks for the next following days. Namjoon wouldn't be able to come over that week, much to his dismay. The younger sent him his lyrics instead, and sometimes they would have video calls so they could work on the song. Timezones became a problem though, because Namjoon is currently overseas with his father for a business trip. That brought him to his current situation— laying down in his room alone, with Seokjin basically bitching on the phone.

"I won't be seeing him for two weeks, Yoongi," his friend whined into the receiver, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes. "Two fucking weeks!"

"It's just two weeks, hyung. Video calls exist, chill your ass."

"No, you don't understand Yoonie. I can't go on without seeing him personally once at least every other day. Like? I just want to be close to him... You understand right?"

The ravenette sighed, and put down his pen. "Yeah, I know– wait, every other day? And I didn't know about this?"

"Well, I always forget to tell you–"

"Wow, okay. First of all, I'm hurt and betrayed. Second, if you're seeing each other every other day, why does Namjoon still have no clue about your crush? Lastly, do you both know that you act like an old married couple more than anything? Just confess already!"

"Nooooo," Seokjin whined again. "That would make everything awkward! Besides, he probably doesn't like me the way I like him, you know?"

Yoongi wanted to bash his head on his table, anything just to get him out of his current predicament. He heard that excuse so many times. It's so frustrating being stuck between two friends pining over each other. They would always run to him when stupid shit happens between them and Yoongi would always be the judge. He doubts that they don't know that both of them confides in him, but none of them ever really brought up the topic. They also made him swear to never tell the other. In short, he doesn't know what game the two are playing. He just wants them to sort their shit out, is that too much to ask?

It was a bright Saturday morning when Yoongi finished the draft for one of his personal tracks, titled Give it to Me. He woke up around 8 am, which was a first, and immediately got into working since he couldn't finish it the night before. The sun hurt his eyes, he only had 4 hours of sleep, but if he's inspired, he's inspired.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the second living room, yet again, when he arrived. Both were fuzzing over the piano, with Taehyung trying to familiarize with the sounds and Jungkook playing Happy Birthday. The latter was hit on the shoulder because Taehyung couldn't focus.

Yoongi went straight to his room, sighing when the two welcomed themselves in. It was still annoying, but he couldn't really do anything about it anymore. They persistently barge into his room everyday since he brought his things over. Yoongi just gave up at some point, though he never let them touch his stuff nor actually hear his tracks. They would watch the process from his bed, getting ignored by Yoongi the whole time until they bother him enough for the elder to tell them to shut up. Not this time though.

Yoongi set up the microphone that he brought over, the two other people in the room watching him curiously.

"Boys, I need you to leave," Yoongi said as he turned to them, hands on his waist.

"Why? You didn't ask us to leave yesterday," Jungkook protested, pressing himself further against the pillows.

"You don't listen when I tell you to leave. Not today though, I'm gonna do a recording this time and I need silence and peace and–"

"We'll be quiet!" Taehyung exclaimed. He had never heard anything from Yoongi except for his piano skills and curiosity is eating him up.

Yoongi glared at him. "No, I let you stay here even when I'm doing my stuff but not for this part."