10- I Need U

It was Wednesday yet again, and Yoongi was standing in front of the Kim mansion. He had a big, heavy, not very subtle bag hanging on his back, which Mrs. Kim raised an eyebrow at.

"What is that?" She asked, curiosity twinkling in her eyes. The teenager found it amusing how much she resembled her son.

"It's for my music," Yoongi answered sheepishly. "I hope you don't mind me bringing my stuff over."

Mrs. Kim smiled. "Not at all! Please, make yourself at home. I'll be going now."

"Take care, Mrs. Kim."

Yoongi walked to his room, hiking the bag up his back. He didn't notice Jungkook laying flat on the carpet in the second floor living room. The boy blended in with his white bathrobe on. Taehyung had just exited his room in time to see Yoongi entering his own room in the other end of the hall, carrying a huge suspicious bag.

"Yo, Jungkook," Taehyung walked over to his cousin who was sulking on the ground. "Do you know what Yoongi-hyung is carrying?"

Jungkook looked up at him. "He's here already?"

"Yeah, he had this huge ass bag. I wonder what's inside."

The younger male suddenly perked up. He carefully pushed himself up on his feet. "Let's check it out."

The boys shared mischievous looks before they made their way to the room the older boy entered.

Yoongi, on the other hand, breathed deeply once he set the bag down on the bed. It was kind of heavy, the stairs was a pain to climb and he wasn't very athletic nor physically fit, so it took a lot for him to be able to bring his equipment.

He eyed the empty desk on the other side of the room, and moved one of the bedside tables away. He then pulled the desk there, with all the strength he could muster. Yoongi slumped over the desk once it was in place, panting heavily. "Damn, that was heavy."

Despite that, Yoongi was still very excited to set up his stuff. His eagerness to work on the I Need U track couldn't wait until later, he has to work on it right at that moment or else his inspiration would vanish.

Since the houses are just an intersection away from each other, Yoongi figured it would be okay to bring his stuff along. He brought his laptop over, his headphones, as well as his mini keyboard and his Machine mk2 (the one he reviewed btw). Everything was handled a bit too delicately, because he didn't want to damage any of them. They were his babies.

Taehyung and Jungkook struggled to see from the door, until Jungkook had enough and pushed inside the room.

Yoongi startled from the sudden noise of the door slamming against the wall. Jungkook entered the room with a weirdly eager expression.

"Hello, Yoongi-hyung!"

Taehyung followed close behind, eyes going straight to the bag on the bed. Yoongi pat off non-existent dust from his pants, looking confused. "What are you two doing here?"

"I saw you carrying a big suspicious bag," Taehyung said as he walked over to sit on Yoongi's bed. Jungkook gasped and walked over to the things Yoongi had set up on the bed.

"Woah, what's that?"

Taehyung crawled over the bed as well, staring at his things curiously.

"It's a music equipment," Yoongi said, immediately slapping Jungkook's hand that reached out to press a button. He glared at the boy. "Don't touch it."

"What is it for?" Taehyung asked, fascinated by the amount of buttons on the equipment.

"It's for... making music, obviously," Yoongi sighed as he pushed Taehyung's hand away when he tried to twist one of the knobs. "Hands off, you can't touch anything."