1

warning: violence, gun use, foul language

attention: in the beginning when i wrote this, jungkook was taehyung and taehyung was jungkook. so sorry if i forget to switch any names or nicknames. thanks for reading.
——
jungkook ejected the magazine of his gun, while namjoon looked through the yellow folder with their new mission

"this is motherfucking bull" yoongi huffed, placing sharp knives into a bag

jungkook rolled his eyes as he loaded the clip with bullets one by one, then pushing it in, hearing the familiar clicking sound.

"bang's calling" hoseok said, reaching over to tap the green button

"hey boys, exo is now around the warehouse. you guys must take the four documents that suho has tucked away in his suitcase. hoseok im putting you in charge of getting the documents. the rest defend him as he gets through. im counting on you boys" bang explains, looking through a folder before giving them a final look then hanging up.

"why do i have to get the papers?" hoseok whined

"just do what the fuck he said" jungkook rolled his eyes, zipping up the bag and swinging the strap onto his shoulder.

"hoseok just do it, we'll be there to cover you, and jungkook i swear youre on your period everday." namjoon scoffed

"let's go" yoongi said, opening the front door before walking out towards their black car. everyone hopped in and put their masks on as soon as the ugly rusty warehouse came into view.

they got out of the car, their guns and knives in their hands. they lined up beside the door and watched namjoon mouth to three before kicking in the door. the men inside were alarmed and charged at bangtan. all four boys started to shoot, yoongi and namjoon took out five guys each before scurrying upstairs.

jungkook nodded his head towards hoseok, signaling that he can take them all out by himself. he pulled out a larger gun and smirked.

"come on then, i dont have all day"

all the men came towards jungkook, he shot at each, stabbing and kicking every now and then. with little grunts coming out from his mouth. the last guy came behind jungkook, he quickly caught on and swung an arm back to hit him before slitting his throat.

he looked down at his clothes and groaned in annoyance

"i just fucking washed this"
——
"tae!" jimin squealed, causing taehyung to jump

"hey chim" tae smiled

they walk out the school doors, finally gettin g released. they were on the way to jin's work.

taehyung inhaled deeply, feeling relaxed as it seemed like another normal day. those thoughts were destroyed when a black car came speeding down the road, making sharp winds hit taehyung and jimin

"idiots" jimin muttered

"jin!" taehyung called out, once they entered jin's work

"hi guys" jin said, walking over while putting on his coat, giving each small boy a hug.

"lets take the short cut through the field, im starving" jimin said. they all nodded and followed the short boy, but all three froze when they heard a loud scream

"jinnie, someones hurt!" taehyung exclaimed. they quickly ran into the warehouse, their hearts dropping when they saw numerous bodies on the floor.
the three boys all gasped in horror. they looked to the right and saw a raven haired boy slit someone's throat.

taehyung whimpered causing jin to quickly clasp a hand over tae's mouth

"lets go now"

they ran towards the exit, but it shut closed.

it was too late, as three big guys came and grabbed ahold of the three innocent boys.