41

"bring him the fuck back!" hoseok yelled at one of then men, they only chuckled and continued to keep look out. they heard footsteps coming to the door and jungkook snapped his blood shot red eyes up to the direction. the door opened and baekhyun came in with taehyung unconscious in his arms. jungkook growled at the ugly smirk that never seemed to leave baekhyun's face.

"taehyung!" jungkook screamed out

"wow, he was fun! he's a keeper" baekhyun laughed, setting taehyung into the corner of the room, his fragile body landing with a thud. jungkook saw his clothes were torn up and his wrist tugged further apart in the chains, not caring about the pain on his wrists. the only thing that mattered to him right now was taehyung.

"you disgusting bitch! rot in hell" jimin screamed.

baekhyun turned his attention to jimin and smiled.

"are you asking for a turn?" he smiled. jimin's eyes widened and he scooted back in his chair.

"leave him alone rat!" yoongi snarled.

"cute. untie jimin" baekhyun ordered standing back up straight. jimin's eyes widened and yoongi screamed protests at the men who put their hands on jimin. 

"come here love" baekhyun said to jimin, jimin was dragged to him by his men. baekhyun quickly grabbed a knife and put it up to jimin's throat. yoongi became hysterical and tried to get out his chains

"jimin! no! stop!" jin pleaded, his voice raspy from screaming for taehyung earlier.

jungkook locked eyes with namjoon. namjoon brought his hand up and pressed into his ribs making jungkook's eyes widen in realization.

jungkook quickly pressed into his wrist and tried to stay calm.

"jimin, you want everyone to be let free?" baekhyun asked into his ear, the knife pressing harsher against his skin. jimin hesitated and shut his eyes, slightly nodding. baekhyun smiled and grabbed jimin's hand and put a gun in it, he then proceeded to guide jimin's hand to yoongi's direction. the gun now being aimed at yoongi's head.

"then all you have to do is shoot our beloved min yoongi" baekhyun said

jimin gasped and shook his head quickly, tears welling in his eyes.

"no!" jimin cried out, everyone stood still. 

yoongi's heart was racing 'if jimin killed me, they would be let free?'

"do it" baekhyun said calmly 

"i won't do it" jimin exclaimed thrashing in baekhyun's arms, the movement causing the knife to cut his skin open making him let out a cry.

"he took your life away jimin. you could have graduated college by now, you could've been on the road of reaching your dreams of being a dancer, that's what you have always wanted jimin. it all got taken away from you! aren't you fucking angry?" baekhyun screamed. jimin stood eye-wide and blanked out.

"look at where you are now! you and your brothers are now taken hostage and it's all because of them!" baekhyun boomed pointing at the gang members

"jimin, don't listen to him!" jin yelled

"you shut your dirty mouth" one of baekhyun's men snapped 

"jin would've still been running his café, taehyung would've still been the happy teenager he used to be." baekhyun taunted making fat tears roll down jimin's face

"i know deep down, none of you are happy. so, kill him, get your revenge" baekhyun continued, taking jimin's hands and pointing it to yoongi again. jimin opened his eyes and saw the guilt in yoongi's eyes making jimin cry louder