19

yoongi woke up from a nap feeling refreshed, but a little uncomfortable.

he looked down and saw a tent in his basketball shorts making him internally groan. he sighed and reached into his pants and started stroking himself, letting out soft moans, mumbling a small 'jimin' 

jimin walked in looking for him but gulped when he also noticed the tent in his shorts. yoongi eyes snapped open and he saw the younger. yoongi cursed under his breath and hid it with his hands.

"jimin wh-" yoongi started but was cut off

"i can help you with it" jimin blurted out making yoongi's stomach do flips.

"jimin, baby, you don't have to. i can take care of it myself" yoongi said softly, sitting up at the edge of the bed.

jimin walked over to yoongi and pulled their lips together, moving their lips in sync. jimin pulled away breathless and dropped down to his knees, making yoongi's breath hitch in his throat. seeing jimin in a position like that in front of him made his head spin. jimin's small hands palmed yoongi's hard member making the older male pant.

"i want to please you yoongi" jimin whispered

yoongi nodded, his mouth going dry. jimin grabbed the top of yoongi's basketball shorts and pulled them down, leaving him in black briefs. jimin licked his lips and placed small kisses on his bulge and one long lick through the cloth making yoongi let out a noise.

"jimin, don't tease" yoongi moaned. 

jimin smiled and pulled down his briefs in one swift movement. yoongi sighed in relief when his erection was free from the shorts, but soon shuddered when the cold air hit it. jimin's eyes widened at his length and he admired the member and licked his lips. he reached up to yoongi and placed a kiss on his lips before retreating back down.

jimin grabbed the length in his hand, slowly pumping it. he placed his small kitten lips on the tip before flattening his tongue at the bottom and dragging his tongue to the top before wrapping his lips around the tip. his fingers gently massaged his balls as he sucked happily on the tip of yoongi's dick, the taste of precum invading his mouth

yoongi threw head back and let out a low moan, making jimin aroused. jimin swirled his tongue around the tip before taking in some more of his dick in his mouth, playing with the member with his tongue. 

"s-shit baby" yoongi groaned, tangling his hands in jimin's hair making him moan, sending vibrations to yoongi's dick making him moan louder

feeling encouraged, jimin took his whole length, deep throating him as much as he can. swallowing around his length making yoongi moan louder.

"jimin, you're so good baby" yoongi moaned out

jimin hollowed his cheeks and started bobbing his head up and down quickly. yoongi felt the knot in his stomach tighten from the intense pleasure he was receiving from the younger.

"jimin, i'm close" yoongi panted, pushing jimin's hair out of his face. jimin repeated his actions, making yoongi's hips rut up and he released his white seed into jimin's mouth. jimin managed to swallow the heavy load. 

jimin got up, his own tent visible in his pants. 

"you're amazing" yoongi whispered to jimin, making him blush and smile

"come here baby" yoongi told jimin. jimin walked over to him and straddled him, thigh on each side, with his arms circled around his neck. yoongi's hands rested on jimin's hips as they shared a deep and lustful kiss. jimin grinded his hips down on yoongi, desperate for some sort of friction. before they knew it jimin's pants and boxers were on the ground. jimin straddled yoongi once more. yoongi rubbed jimin's member while kissing and sucking on the youngers neck, making sure to leave marks. jimin's pants soon turned to small whines and small moans. 

"y-yoongi" jimin moaned, grinding against his hand. feeling himself coming to the edge

"beautiful" yoongi mumbled staring at jimin as he became weak in his lap from the pleasure he was receiving. 

"c-cumming" jimin stuttered out arching his back with choked moans. yoongi felt streaks of cum spurt onto his hand, making him smile. yoongi brought his hand up to jimin's lips, jimin licked yoongi's hand clean while staring at him.

they sat there in each other's arms until jimin started grinding his bare members onto yoongi's making the older let out a low groan. jimin attacked yoongi's neck, leaving kisses and sucking on the skin. jimin threw his head back and let out a loud moan as he continued to grind against yoongi. each boy let out soft gasps and moans. they rested their foreheads together, completely lost in bliss. they came together, riding out their high.

yoongi and jimin shared another kiss. yoongi would never get tired of feeling those plump soft lips against his own. 

"hey children, do you guys want f- oh my god!" jin said but shrieked when he saw the couple. 

"gross" jin screamed slamming the door shut.

jimin turned dark red and hid his face in yoongi's neck, making the older laugh loudly.

"payback for him and namjoon waking us up the other day" yoongi told jimin, making jimin giggle. 

they both got up and washed up before putting on a new pair of clothes. they walked down to the kitchen, bracing themselves for what's about to happen

they walked into the kitchen and saw namjoon and hoseok laughing loudly, jin hiding his face in his hands, and taehyung and jungkook cuddled up against each other with an amused smile on their faces.

namjoon and hoseok only laughed harder when jimin and yoongi walked into the kitchen. jin walked over to jimin and karate chopped his neck

"excuse me, what the fuck are those?" jin exclaimed. jimin's eyes went wide and put his hands over his neck and blushed with embarrassment, hiding into yoongi's side. yoongi glared at jin for hitting his jiminie before speaking up 

"the same exact fucking thing namjoon gave you last week"