28

it's been around two weeks since jin, jimin, and taehyung first went into the training room. they're been going back and forth ever since. they each have became more skilled, but the good thing is that their personalities and quirks never changed since the intense training.

jin woke up in namjoon's arms, relieved from a goodnight sleep.

"good morning angel" namjoon said, his voice still groggy.

"good morning baby" jin said smiling at the tall boy. namjoon smiled back and pecked his forehead

"i have to make breakfast for the boys baby" jin said trying to get out of namjoon's arms. namjoon whined and wrapped his arms around jin's waist bringing closer. jin giggled and tried to push away from namjoon, but it was no use. jin bit namjoon's shoulder making him yelp and let go of him.

"i love you joonie" jin sang walking into the restroom to brush his teeth. 

"yeah whatever" namjoon said into the pillow.

"you don't love me back?" jin asked

"of course i do angel" namjoon said, his voice muffled by the pillow. jin smiled and let out a giggle before skipping out of the room.

jin walked down the stairs to be greeted by jimin, yoongi, and hoseok.

"good morning jin!" chirped hoseok 

"morning honey" jin greeted back and he walked into the kitchen, only to be met with taehyung and jungkook kissing each other against the counter

"ahem" jin cleared his voice making them break apart.

"hey jinnie" taehyung smiled, lightly pushing jungkook away from him and hopping off of the counter

"cockblock" jungkook mumbled making jin roll his eyes and taehyung blush

"i was hoping we could cook for you today" taehyung smiled as jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung into a back hug. jin smiled at the two, but shook his head

"that's so nice, but absolutely not. you'll burn the house down" jin laughed walking further into the kitchen to take out ingredients

"he wasn't going to anyway" laughed jungkook kissing a pouty taehyung

the two walked out of the kitchen into the living room to see yoongi, jimin, and hoseok playing mario kart. jungkook plopped down onto the couch and pulled taehyung in his lap. jungkook pecked taehyung lips repeatedly making him smile.

jimin was in the lead in the game making him smile. yoongi laughed and kept playing along. hoseok was right behind jimin, every time his kart got closer to the younger, yoongi would push hoseok off the track to keep him away.

"you're such a bitch" hobi whined

jimin crossed the finish line first and he cheered loudly, doing a little dance in his seat, throwing his sweater paws all over the place. yoongi stared at the younger fondly.

"can i play?" asked taehyung

"yeah here you go" jimin said handing over the controller, yoongi followed him on the couch to cuddle him. 

"alright hobi get ready for your ass to get kicked" taehyung laughed, jungkook placed taehyung in between his legs so his back was against the older male's chest.

"i love you" jimin said to yoongi

"i love you too baby boy" yoongi smiled kissing his lips softly making jimin blush.

namjoon came tumbling down the stairs half asleep. yoongi laughed hard as he saw the whole scene.

"jinnie, namjoon fell down the stairs... again" jimin screamed out.