35

after a long sleepless night for all of the boys, the time they were dreading has finally approach them and they couldn't be any more anxious for their four favorite boys to leave.

bang pd came by the house with a van to take jin, jimin, and taehyung back to the headquarters once bangtan leaves to go overseas for their mission.

all 7 seven boys helped pack the car namjoon, hoseok, yoongi and jungkook were taking to their jet. 

"alright boys, we have to get there as soon as possible" bang pd sighed walking out back to the front yard so that the other boys can say bye to each other

many might not think this is a big deal because they're bangtan, but literally anything can happen to them especially when they're overseas. when they first started out they were like cats and dogs, neither got along with each other nor did they trust each other. now, they can trust each other with they're life. 11 months ago today, they never would have thought they would be in this position. jin, jimin, and taehyung gave up school, along with a normal life, but none of that matters anymore because they have found their real family.

jin jumped into namjoon's arms, hugging him tightly while kissing the other roughly, not wanting to let go. jin let out a silent sob as he repeatedly kissed namjoon's lips. 

"i love you" jin said quietly

"i love you too" namjoon replied, leaning in to kiss his lips.

jimin's bottom lip was trembling and the sides of his lips were being tugged into a frown. yoongi sighed sadly and scooped jimin up into his arms. jimin inhaled yoongi's scent as a tear slid down his cheek. yoongi cupped jimin's hands and placed his lips on his, kissing him passionately, jimin's arms still tightly wrapped around yoongi.

"i love you" jimin said

"i love you so much more baby" yoongi replied, looking into jimin's eyes

taehyung wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist and he spun them around, sadly smiling at the boy. jungkook set taehyung back on the ground and pulled him into a loving kiss. their hands were clasped tightly together as their lips danced with one another

"i love you muffin" taehyung said 

"i love you too baby boy" jungkook said back, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist kissing him once more.

jin, jimin, and taehyung broke away and walked towards hoseok, each small boy giving hoseok a tight hug. hoseok kissed each boy on the nose, forehead, and cheek before smiling sadly at them

"we love you" jimin said to hoseok. 

"i love you guys with all my heart, don't forget it" hoseok smiled widely, before enveloping each into another hug. 

the three boys followed bangtan outside to the van.

"bye boys, we love you!" namjoon shouted out, with everyone blowing kisses. the three small boys waved with a sad smile and tear filled eyes.

hoseok, namjoon, yoongi, and jungkook all got into the van with shaky breaths, finally letting out all their worries. they didn't want to seem a little frightened in front of the boys. sure, they didn't mind killing at all, especially with the attitudes they each have, but the gang members had only a tad bit of fear in their heart of the guy they were going to soon face. 

yoongi grumbled and hid his face in his hands, namjoon patted yoongi's back and looked behind him as they drove off in the van.

"don't worry guys" namjoon started looking at all his brother's stressed faces before continuing.