34

the house woke up to a hard loud series of knocking at their front door. hoseok and namjoon woke up with knives in their hands and they ran down the stars. they counted to three and opened the door

"don't even think about stabbing me" bang said pushing past them into the house. namjoon rolled his eyes 

"i know you're rolling your eyes joon" bang pd said from the living room. 

hoseok laughed loudly and they closed the front door walking right behind bang. 

"i need everyone in the living room" the elder said. namjoon and hoseok nodded and raced upstairs to wake the house up.

"angel, we have to get up" namjoon whispered kissing jin's cheek. jin whined and got up stretching making namjoon coo, jin stood up and walked into the restroom making namjoon smile.

---

hoseok walked into jungkook and taehyung's room to see them in a deep sleep in each other's arms. 

"get up! it's time to get up!" hoseok sang jumping on their bed (a/n: if you get this reference i love you so much)

"shut the fuck up" jungkook groaned pulling the blanket over him and his boyfriend

"stop jumping" taehyung whined, getting closer to jungkook, if possible.

"bang is downstairs, and he wants all of us down there for something important" hobi explained sitting on the edge of the bed

"tell the man to fuck off" jungkook grumbled

"gladly. BANG! JUNGKOOK SAID-" hobi started but was cut off by jungkook silencing him with his hand.

"exactly, hurry up" hobi laughed leaving the room. taehyung didn't open his eyes and he turned around patting the spot next to him where his boyfriend would be. jungkook saw this and hurriedly jumped into bed with him hugging him tight. taehyung sighed happily as jungkook placed a kiss on his forehead.

"baby, we have to get up, bang is downstairs" jungkook said

taehyung nodded and sat up, rolling off the bed, making jungkook let out a loud laugh.

"ow" taehyung whined rubbing his head

jungkook went to the other side of the bed and pulled taehyung up and they both walked to their restroom

---

namjoon was in yoongi and jimin's room and was trying everything to wake up yoongi. he was left with no choice but to slap the daegu boy. 

namjoon walked over and stared at yoongi before raising a hand and slapping his cheek making yoongi wake up.

"what the fuck" yoongi snapped rubbing his cheek

"get up, bang is downstairs." namjoon said before leaving the room laughing

yoongi said and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, before turning to his boyfriend

"baby boy, we need to get up" yoongi whispered to jimin, pinching his cheek. jimin fluttered his eyes opened before sitting up and rubbing his eyes with his small fists and curling into a ball. the actions made yoongi's heart melt and he looked at the boy, with his stare full of fond. 

jimin met yoongi's eyes and blushed, pulling his sweater down to cover his hands. yoongi got up and picked up jimin, the younger wrapped his legs around yoongi's waist and his arms around his neck. yoongi smiled and held on his waist while jimin cuddled his face into the crook of his neck.

---

"we've called them boss" namjoon called out to bang pd, the elderly man nodded and stood in front of the couches with his hands behind his back, waiting patiently for the boys to file in.

"good morning" jungkook and taehyung said in unison. bang smiled and waved at the youngest couple.

soon, everyone was sitting in front of the boss, waiting for him to start speaking about what's so important.

"there's a mission" bang pd started.

"why couldn't you tell us this over face call?" jungkook asked

"the mission is overseas in america" bang pd continued. all their eyes widened, and they stared at the elderly as he continued

"only namjoon, hoseok, jungkook, and yoongi are going this time though. jin, jimin, and taehyung are staying with me at the headquarters while you guys are away" the elder explained. 

"so, what i'm hearing is, you want us to let them go overseas risking their lives while we're stuck in a building doing nothing the whole time?" jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows

"well you won't be doing nothing. you three are going to continue training" bang pd answered

"i am not going to let my boyfriend go overseas alone to handle men with large guns and explosives" taehyung said balling his fist.

"you lower your tone with me son. they have battled much more men alone and they're quite skilled. this mission is important, and they will go whether you like it or not" bang pd snapped at taehyung. jungkook sighed and pulled taehyung into his lap, hugging him into his chest tight. bang pd sighed sadly knowing how bad he snapped at the younger. bang pd crouched down in front of jungkook and taehyung. jungkook turned his boyfriend around so that he was facing the elder

"i'm sorry for snapping at you. it's just that this mission is extremely important and bangtan are so skilled that we're more than completely sure that nothing will happen" the elder sighed. taehyung nodded and bang pd ruffled his hair. 

"you're leaving monday morning" he said once more before leaving the house.

the only thing in the room after the loud slam of the door was complete utter silence. jin let out a sad sigh and kissed namjoon's cheekbone before cuddling closer to him.

"tomorrow?! what the fuck" jimin whined crossing his arms with a frown evident on his face.

"i'm sorry baby boy" yoongi sighed, pulling the mochi onto his lap, letting his head rest on his shoulder.

"we've got to pack" hoseok sighed standing up. 

"i guess we do too if we're going to stay at the headquarters" jin said standing up with namjoon's hand in his own. 

each separated their ways, quietly putting a few things in bags.

taehyung stared at jungkook with a pout on his lips.

'he's going to be in america, overseas, where literally anything can happen to him. what if he gets hurt? then what? i can't handle being so far away from kook knowing that he's battling dangerous men.' taehyung thought keeping his eyes on jungkook.

taehyung didn't notice his lip starting to tremble and his eyes starting to blur with tears.

"baby, what's wrong?" jungkook asked, walking over to him to collect the small boy in his arms.

"i don't want you to go. i don't want anything to happen to you" taehyung croaked out, his hands gripping jungkook's arms. jungkook frowned and placed a kiss on the his lips

"there's no need to be afraid tae baby. we have everything we need to fight" jungkook said trying to reassure the him.

"you'll come back safely right? you're going to come back in one piece so that we can still cuddle right?" taehyung asked looking at him with hopeful large eyes. 

jungkook gave him a small smile and nodded. taehyung smiled and leaned in to kiss jungkook. 

jungkook kissed his boyfriend back passionately not wanting the moment to end. 

"i love you" taehyung aid in between the kiss. 

jungkook pulled away and smiled widely, never getting tired of those words coming out of taehyung's mouth.

"i love you too baby boy" jungkook said hugging the smaller into his chest.

jungkook hopes he'll be okay.