22

warning: taekook smut

jungkook snapped his head around searching the room, he continued to ransack the place trying desperately to find the other. his two feet ran outside, and his eyes teared up.

jeon jungkook's eyes actually teared up.

he then heard faint sobs. his head perked up and he rushed over to the direction where the sound was coming from. he then saw the familiar boy sitting on the hood of their car, with his face in his hands. his heart dropped knowing the taehyung was crying over him. he walked quietly over to him

"taehyung baby" jungkook spoke softly reaching to put his hand on his

"no! don't touch me! go back to eating that girl's face off" taehyung snapped.

"i promise i didn't kiss back. she forced me onto her and i couldn't get out. please, believe me." jungkook pleaded

"... leave me alone" taehyung sighed looking at the ground.

jungkook sighed and grabbed his phone and called namjoon.

"namjoon, i'm taking taehyung back to the house. take the car out in the back" jungkook said quickly before hanging up, not giving the leader time to respond.

jungkook softly wrapped his arms around taehyung. ignoring his fights and protest, he placed the younger in the car, not forgetting to turn on safety lock.

"let me out" taehyung hiccupped.

"baby, just please, let me take you to the house" jungkook said, caressing taehyung's cheek with his thumb. taehyung roughly shoved jungkook's hand off of him. jungkook frowned and started the car. he drove down the street to their house with a million thoughts swarming his mind.

once they arrived, taehyung waited for jungkook to open his door because of safety lock. once he did, he jumped out the car and ran inside of the house, not wasting time to lock himself in his room. jungkook rushed after him.

he knocked on his door

"baby please open up, talk to me" jungkook pleaded, his eyes tearing up again. he quickly wiped them away surprised, it's been so long since he cried.

taehyung heard jungkook's sniffles making his body freeze. he turned slowly to the door and opened it. he saw tears in jungkook's eyes making him gasp

"please let me explain" jungkook whispered.

taehyung nodded staring at the ground.

"i went to get us drinks and the girl wouldn't leave me alone even if i told her off. i ignored her, and i kept pushing her away, but she forced me onto her and i couldn't get out, she had me held down and no matter how much i fought against her, she wouldn't budge. it's like she had superhero strength. jin finally managed to pull her off of me and once he did i told her off, and then i came to look for you." jungkook finished looking at taehyung, desperate to find any type of emotion on his face.

"i believe you. it's just seeing you like that hurt me. it's like the wind got knocked out of my body" taehyung sniffled, a tear rolling down his cheek

"you know that i would never do anything to hurt you. you're special to me, i can't imagine myself without seeing your smile" jungkook whispered wiping the tear off of his face.

taehyung smiled and jumped into jungkook's arms.

jungkook smashed his lips onto taehyung's pulling him close to his body, not wanting to let go.

"taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" jungkook asked smiling

"of course" taehyung smiled widely, pulling jungkook in for another kiss.