38

warning: namjin smut at the end

when they arrived home bang pd was sitting on the couch with a cake in front of him.

"jungkook, hey son" bang pd said smiling, hugging the boy.

jungkook grinned at the elder hugged him back. bang pd was always somewhat of a father figure for jungkook. he took him in as a teenager, though he didn't live the everyday normal a teenager would, bang pd still taught him how to be hard body and to not ever fold. 

"cake!" hoseok screamed, walking over to the food. 

"how are you feeling?" the elder asked, helping jungkook sit down.

"well it hurts" jungkook said, touching the wound before flinching. taehyung furrowed his eyebrows with concern and he pulled jungkook's hand away from his chest and into his own.

"because of your injury, you will not be participating in any missions to come" bang pd said 

"what? no! our biggest mission is coming up, and we couldn't do it with four so imagine with three" jungkook exclaimed standing up.

"jungkook it's for your own well-being" namjoon said

"well, i'm doing perfectly fine" jungkook snapped

"no you're not" yoongi fired back

"oh what the fuck do you know?" jungkook said to yoongi, glaring him down

yoongi stood up and flicked a finger at jungkook's wound roughly, making jungkook let out a scream. yoongi stood back and crossed his arms, looking at jungkook

"i know that you are in no shape to go on a fucking mission" yoongi said calmly.

"come here baby" jimin whispered, wrapping his arms around yoongi. yoongi sat down and pulled jimin into his lap.

"what the fuck" jungkook gritted his teeth.

"jungkook stop being so stubborn" jin said.

"i'm going on the mission whether you like it or not" jungkook said

"sit the hell down boy and listen to me" bang pd said standing up. jungkook complied and sat down next to his boyfriend looking up at bang pd with a scowl on his face.

"you will stay your ass home and stop being so stubborn, we'll have jin and jimin fill in your spot" bang pd said staring straight at jungkook.

jungkook let out a scream of frustration and he ran up the stairs, wincing when he took deep breaths. taehyung sighed and sent everyone an apologetic look before running up the stairs.

hoseok came out of the kitchen with his mouth full of cake and his face twisted into confusion at the scream. the others looked at hoseok before sighing and sitting in their seats.

---

taehyung jogged up the stairs and saw jungkook sitting on the bed, with a shaky hand over his chest. taehyung frowned when he noticed that jungkook was in pain.

"you need to lay down muffin" taehyung said softly. jungkook looked up at taehyung and his eyes softened, he nodded and laid back with his boyfriend's help. 

taehyung climbed into bed with jungkook, snuggling close to him. jungkook wrapped an arm around taehyung's waist as he drew shapes on jungkook's stomach.

"why won't anyone listen to me?" jungkook asked frowning

"they just want you to get better muffin. they want to keep you safe. you should stop and appreciate that, if they didn't care they would let you jump right back into the missions. they love you and they just want you to understand them" taehyung said, looking up to jungkook. the younger sighed and nodded as if saying he understands.