33

jungkook was sat at the counter in their bathroom as taehyung was rummaging through cabinets for the first aid kit. once he found it he sat it next to his boyfriend.

"don't move" taehyung told jungkook pouring something onto a cotton ball. jungkook nodded at him and sat still. taehyung dabbed jungkook's cut gently, cleaning off the dry blood. jungkook let out a small noise of pain and taehyung quietly laughed.

"i love you" taehyung cooed

"i love you too baby" jungkook smiled. taehyung pecked jungkook's lips before placing a small band aid on the cut. he grabbed cream and put some on jungkook's bruises that yugyeom made. 

"all done" taehyung grinned throwing the trash away. he walked back to jungkook and ruffled his hair. jungkook smiled and pulled taehyung in for a loving kiss, the smaller male trailed kisses from jungkook's jaw down to his neck. taehyung took this opportunity to make some marks on the tan skin.

he latched his lips around the skin before sucking it and lightly biting it. jungkook hummed and reached his hands under taehyung's shirt, stroking the small of his back. taehyung continued to work on jungkook's neck, creating four visible hickies before blowing air on each making jungkook shudder. taehyung placed a small kiss on the other's chin before pecking his lips.

jungkook jumped down and the two walked downstairs hand in hand. hoseok turned their attention towards the couple before cheering, the others following hoseok's actions. 

"i'm so relieved" jin said 

"you act as if i'd ever let go of my baby" jungkook said giving taehyung's hand a squeeze making his cheeks tint pink.

jimin cooed at the couple before an idea popped into his head.

"we should play truth or dare" jimin said glancing at the clock to show that it was only 10:09.

"sounds good" namjoon nodded

"but there are rules that each of you must follow" jimin said wiggling his eyebrows, everyone turned their attention to jimin intrigued

"okay, explain the rules" yoongi said

"first, you guys have to say you're going to play, no backing out" jimin said 

everyone exchanged looks before nodding

"okay so the rules are simple, the dare can be anything you want, there are absolutely no limits. they can be as extreme, crazy, or as sexual as you'd like, but you can't say no to the dare. if you say no, you're going to get tased by the person who you refused the dare from." jimin explained, pulling out a taser after he finished.

"easy right?" asked jimin. 

everyone hesitated before they all agreed

"okay let's get in a circle" hoseok chirped. they all sat in a circle and decided they would go clockwise starting with jin.

"okay hoseok truth or dare?" jin asked 

"truth" he said 

"where is the where is the most random place you've masturbated in this house?" jin asked smirking making hoseok think

"that couch right there" hoseok said pointing

"wait so that wasn't spilled milkshake?" namjoon screeched. hoseok laughed loudly before shaking his head and namjoon groaned

"why?" jimin asked.

"i kept picking at it to get rid of it you jerk" namjoon said making the group erupt in laughter. after the laughter had died down they continued with the game