26

jimin limped downstairs, trying not to hiss in pain coming from his lower area, with a huge head ache. he saw jin in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone 

"jinnie" jimin spoke out, making the boy jump

"baby what are you doing up so early?" jin asked putting down his spatula and turning the stove off

"my head hurts like heck" jimin said rubbing the side of his temples. jin frowned and quickly washed his hands before walking out of the kitchen. jimin laid his head down on the kitchen island, almost falling asleep. 

"here chim, take this" jin said, handing over some pain medicine with a glass of water. jimin nodded and drank the pills and downed the glass of water. jin stared at jimin, studying the younger, soon realizing this all seems familiar. jin sighed and stood in front of jimin

"when was the last time you ate?" jin asked sternly. jimin's eyes widened

"u-um i-i don't remember" jimin lied looking at his hands.

"jimin?" jin asked again crossing his arms.

"last week, when we last ate ice cream"  jimin said in a small voice, looking at the ground frowning.

"last week?!" jin screamed, jimin flinched and nodded 

"jimin, i don't want you to relapse again" jin's voice cracked.

namjoon came running into the kitchen.

"what's going on?- baby why are you crying?" namjoon asked but quickly grew even more concerned.

"jimin isn't eating!" jin's voice boomed throughout the house.

jimin choked out a sob and backed into a corner, sliding down the wall. they all heard fast and small footsteps and taehyung stumbled in looking for jimin.

"no, please" taehyung's voice cracked and he ran towards jimin, hugging him tightly.

"it's not a big deal" jimin's voice trembled making taehyung freeze.

"it's not a big deal?! of course it's a big fucking deal! we almost lost you the last time" taehyung screamed out standing up quickly. namjoon shut his eyes and waited until he finally heard a door swing open and jungkook came running in looking for his baby boy.

"what's happening? baby why are you crying?" jungkook asked frantically grabbing taehyung. 

it was hoseok's turn to come running in

"shut the fu- what's going on?" hoseok asked quickly turning confused seeing jin, jimin, and taehyung crying.

"hoseok get yoongi" namjoon ordered, hoseok nodded and was about to go wake him up until jimin stopped them.

"no please don't" jimin cried out shaking his head, pulling his knees him to his chest.

hoseok looked at namjoon, but namjoon only narrowed his eyes at hobi.

"hoseok, i will not ask again" namjoon said again

hoseok shot an apologetic look at jimin before he ran up the stairs making jimin break down into larger sobs.

"jimin has always suffered from anorexia. he recovered five months before we met you guys, and now he isn't eating, he hasn't ate since last week. it's a big deal because it's his health and we almost l-lost h-him the last time" jin explained his voice becoming weak. 

everyone looked at namjoon and namjoon sighed. the leader knelt down in front of jimin.

"jimin, honey, you need to eat. we will make sure you do if we need to. i will not hesitate to sit at this table and make sure you get your nutrients. please take advantage of getting better right now before your body stops cooperating with you." namjoon spoke softly, ruffling his orange hair. jimin gave a small nod as an 'okay'.