37

it's been about a week and a half since jungkook went into a coma and taehyung missed him dearly. the youngest never left his side since the first day.

taehyung sat back playing a song and he sang to it. his hand was still clasped with his boyfriends. he never seemed to get tired of the warmth he received from holdings hands with the older, it was more comforting to him than anything, knowing his body is still radiating the warmth he loved so much.

"wanted to tell you what i feel inside" taehyung sang into the air while he rubbed small circles into his boyfriends hand.

"hey kookie, hey tae" jimin said as he entered with yoongi.

taehyung smiled widely and nodded at the two. the boy turned his attention back to jungkook and sighed.

"he'll wake up soon" yoongi said, patting taehyung's back. taehyung nodded, knowing that yoongi is right.

"we came by to give you food. all of us are coming back in about 3 hours from now. since bang pd is having us do something for him" jimin said.

"thank you guys, i'll see you guys then" taehyung smiled

jimin leaned down and kissed taehyung on his forehead before giving jungkook a small hug. yoongi smiled and kissed taehyung's cheek, then slapped jungkook's shoulder

"bitch" taehyung muttered to yoongi

"language!" jimin gasped

"just speaking for jungkook" taehyung shrugged laughing making yoongi laugh as well. the couple soon left, and silence crept into the room again.

taehyung got up and pecked jungkook's lips before sitting down again.

"jungkook i love you so much. you scared the shit out of me that day! babies aren't supposed to be scared!" taehyung pouted

"i want to see your eyes again. i want to hear your voice again. your laugh is my weakness, and man oh man, that smile is absolutely beautiful. i know by now you would've been embarrassed and i'm sure you are right now. jungkook, thank you for making me happy. thank you for treating me like royalty and like i'm worth something. you make me feel beautiful and you light up my days just by smiling. i don't regret walking into that warehouse that one day about a year ago, because if i didn't i wouldn't have found my happy place. i wouldn't have found my safe place. you make me feel so many different things and i still can't believe that i got so lucky to be in your arms. jungkook when i say you scared me, i mean it. i thought you were gone. i thought you were going to leave. please don't ever let me go, i can't lose you." taehyung said choking out a broken sob into his hands.

a hand reached out to wrap around taehyung's wrist, making the young boy tense. taehyung snapped his head up and was met with his boyfriend's eyes looking straight into his.

"you'll never lose me, baby boy" jungkook said, his voice hoarse and scratchy.

taehyung's eyes widened and he threw himself on jungkook, being careful with his patched up wound. taehyung smashed his lips against jungkook's not wasting a second to move them together. jungkook wrapped a hand around taehyung's waist and pulled him closer, kissing him back with as much force and passion. they pulled away breathless and leaned their foreheads together. taehyung crying happily making jungkook wipe the tears away with his thumb.

taehyung hurried and grabbed his glass of water and held it to jungkook's lips. he let jungkook drink the glass of water. once jungkook drunk the water, he hugged taehyung to his body tightly.

"i love you " jungkook said

"i love you too muffin" taehyung said, leaning up to kiss his lips once more before standing straight up.