21

when arriving to an alley with muffled music, taehyung gulps as he can already smell the drugs and alcohol.

"stay by us at all times" namjoon warned to the other boys. the three boys nodded and clasped their hands with their other. hoseok walked up to guard who had tattoos littered all around his body, bald, and with a beard. the guard nodded and opened the door with the blasting music immediately filling their bodies. they went in and sweaty drunken bodies were now pushing into them. jungkook held taehyung's hand tighter and pulled him closer to him. the bangtan boys were greeted left and right. taehyung, jimin, and jin were eyed hungrily by many eyes. the gang boys already knew what was happening and protected them in between them. 

they got to a couch and all sat down and were served drinks. taehyung slowly sipped on his alcohol with jungkook while yoongi, jimin, and hoseok went ham on the alcohol. namjoon decided to stay sober to watch out for the others and jin had a glass of beer in his hand. 

"yoongles, let's go dance!" yelled jimin. yoongi smiled and let jimin pull him towards the dance floor. when they got to the dance floor, jimin let his hips let loose and he started swaying side to side while his arms were wrapped around yoongi's neck. yoongi smiled and watched jimin as he rested his hands on his waist moving along with. then a drunk guy walked by and gripped jimin's ass making him squeal. yoongi's eyes immediately turned dark. he flung himself to the guy, punching him to the ground. jimin grabbed yoongi and whispered in his ears

"yoongi please stop, it's not worth it baby" jimin said softly into his ears while hugging him. yoongi's body relaxed hearing the sweet voice he adored with all his heart.

jimin noticed yoongi's tensed body relax and he pressed a sweet loving kiss on yoongi's lips. 

"i don't deserve you baby boy" yoongi told jimin making pink tint his cheeks. 

"no, i don't deserve you" jimin replied. yoongi pecked his lips repeatedly and placed wet kisses on jimin's neck making him giggle sweetly into yoongi's ear.

---

"i don't like how that guy over there is looking at you" namjoon huffed. 

jin lifted an eyebrow and laughed. 

"he can look all he wants joonie, but i'm still yours" jin said wrapping his arms around namjoon. namjoon looked down to jin and smiled at him. he kissed jin passionately memorizing the way jin's lips felt against his own. 

"i know what you tried to do to me with that outfit." namjoon said once they pulled away from each other. 

"what are you talking about?" jin asked acting dumb and tilting his head to the side

"don't try to act dumb princess" namjoon whispered into jin's ear huskily making his whole body shudder. namjoon's hands went lower on jin's body and he rested his hands on the small of jin's back. 

"my friends!" they turned their heads to the slurred voice and saw hoseok stumbling over to them

they both sighed in unison and turned their bodies to hoseok

"how much did you have to drink?" asked hoseok

"i... don't know how to count" slurred hoseok knocking over some cups

"i just murdered cups" hoseok laughed.

jin and namjoon stared at hoseok with an amused look.

"this guy was staring at me and i think he wants to fight" hoseok slurred leaning against the wall

"why would anyone want to fight you?" namjoon asked

"because they're jealous of how amazingly cool i am duh" hoseok said and rolled his eyes

jin snorted and patted hoseok's head

"you guys know jinyoung from got7?" asked hoseok.

"yeah" namjoon replied

"he's fine as fuck!" yelled hoseok waving his hands in the air, wiggling his body.

"okay buddy let's get you a chair" jin said to hoseok.

---

"taehyungie" squealed jimin

"hey chim, did you have a lot to drink?" taehyung asked giggling

"what's drinking? i don't know her" slurred jimin. 

yoongi came towards them and sighed in relief once he found jimin with taehyung. 

"jiminie, you can't just walk off like that" said yoongi

"yeah? well you're not my daddy" jimin said taking another drink of whatever he had in that cup.

"you sure about that baby boy?" yoongi said to jimin gripping his waist and bringing him incredibly close to his body. jimin gasped and let out a little yelp at the comment. taehyung grimaced at the couple and looked around to find jungkook. 

growing curious, taehyung got up to look for jungkook. 

taehyung pushed through the drunken people and felt a hand grope his ass. he let out a scream and turned around to see an unfamiliar guy. then he was knocked to the ground by a hard punch.

"thanks hoseokie" said taehyung.

"just looking out for you, find jungkook and stick with him. i saw him go into the kitchen area" hoseok told the younger struggling to stand straight. taehyung nodded and made his way to the said area.

he looked around and tried to spot the boy but was met with something he didn't want to see. 

jungkook had his lips locked with a blonde-haired girl. 

taehyung felt his heart drop to his feet. his lungs felt like they were tightening. his eyes filled with tears and he choked out a sob. he ran into the pool of bodies.

jin saw the whole scene, he walked up to the girl and pulled her off of jungkook. 

"you fucking bitch" yelled jungkook wiping his lips. 

jin threw a cup filled with liquor at her and dragged jungkook away

"taehyung saw, he ran away" jin said, making jungkook's face drop and he searched around frantically for his bunny boy

"jin, you know i didn't mean it. you saw how she was holding me i couldn't get out." jungkook pleaded to jin.

"i know i saw, but right now, finding taehyung is our priority right now"