14

"shit shit shit" cussed yoongi as they sped down to the house, ignoring the explosion coming from behind them, all that mattered were the three boys that they all cared for.

the car came to a sudden halt and all jumped out of the car, running in the house where they left them. they ran upstairs to see the bed out of place. jungkook was the first to jump into the little door, then others followed.

they were met with bloody bodies on the floor, but they were big bodies, unfamiliar bodies. the bodies weren't the people that they are looking for. the four boys looked at each other in confusion. 

"freeze." jin yelled, pointing a gun at them. they turned around and jin's face softened. jin dropped the gun 

"namjoon!" jin exclaimed, jumping into his arms.

the other younger boys came out of the restroom, covered in blood 

"yoongi" whispered jimin, yoongi ran and swept him off his feet. jimin smashed their lips together.

"kookie?" asked taehyung, smiling sadly.

jungkook choked when he saw cuts and blood all over taehyung and ran towards the small boy, being careful of his wounds. he engulfed taehyung in a hug, pressing kisses on the top of his head 

"thank god" jungkook muttered, squeezing the boy's waist tighter 

they came face to face, but were still in each other's arms 

"i thought i lost you" said jungkook 

"never" taehyung whispered. 

jungkook smiled at the smaller boy pressing a kiss on his nose, making taehyung scrunch up his nose and giggle. jungkook smiled at the blush on the his face. 

hoseok looked at the couples and smiled, he turned his head and smiled wider

"oreos?" hoseok squealed and darted towards the food shelf. he hugged the package of oreos, ripping it open and popping one in his mouth and moaned dramatically.

"hoseok!" screamed taehyung as he ran towards him along with jimin and jin. they hugged boy tightly before letting go

"let's go home" said yoongi, they all happily complied, wanting to get out of the place eagerly. 

the gang members helped jin, jimin, and taehyung out of the building and into the car. all hissing in pain from the cuts on their bodies. hoseok still eating his oreos, namjoon tried to take one, but only got a slap in return.

"it's okay baby, we're almost there" cooed yoongi, pecking jimin's lips multiple times. 

jimin blushed, letting the kisses warm his heart.

the car stopped in front of the familiar house and they all got out, the three boys were immediately taken into the kitchen and namjoon ran down to get the health care kit. 

hoseok laid out the tools needed. namjoon helped jin up on the counter and cleaned jin's cuts. jin stared lovingly at the dimpled boy in front of him. jin fought the urge to hiss in pain, he was enjoying watching namjoon so concentrated. once jin was all patched up, namjoon finally locked eyes with jin. jin wasted no time to wrap his arms around namjoon's neck and pull him in. their lips met and moved together passionately. namjoon placed his hands on jin's hips and pulled him closer, savoring the feeling of jin's lips. 

"excuse me man whores, we need the box" hoseok said, pushing through the middle of them, hoseok grabbed the box and pulled the box out. the corner of the box pressed down on one of jin's wounds, making him yelp. namjoon reacted quickly and slapped the box out of hoseok's hand and rubbed jin's wound gently. hoseok whined because now he had to pick the box up. 

hoseok put the box in the middle of jimin and taehyung, he stepped away and let jungkook and yoongi do their thing to the two small boys.

yoongi patched up jimin, kissing his plump lips every time he hissed or yelped in pain. 

jungkook hesitated to patch up taehyung, not wanting to know he's in pain. he cleaned all his cuts and patched him up carefully, treating the boy like he was a piece of porcelain

"hey taehyung?" asked jungkook

"yes?" said taehyung 

"how does a date sound?" jungkook asked

taehyung blushed a deep red and smiled, making jungkook smile

"it sounds perfect" taehyung said, grasping jungkook's hand shyly

"this friday it is" jungkook grinned, giving taehyung's hand a quick squeeze before putting up the kit. 

jungkook placed a kiss on taehyung's cheek, making him blush furiously. taehyung hid his face in his hands, making the gang member pull him into his chest.

"have you guys seen my oreos?" hoseok said looking around.

they heard a crunch and turned to see namjoon eating them happily, but soon stopped when all eyes were on him. 

"i can explain!"