24

two days after the mission jimin and jin showed taehyung something that would want jungkook wreck taehyung into the next galaxy

"i'm telling you, you would drive him crazy with these on" jin said to taehyung.

taehyung bit his lip and stared at the items that were laid out on the bed.

"his little friend is going to wake the fuck up when he sees you in them" jimin laughed

there was a short pink skirt, a white crop top, pink lace underwear, and two white high knee socks with pink stripes at the top.

"we're not forcing you, but you would thank us after this." jimin said slinging an arm around taehyung's shoulders.

jin checked his phone to see that namjoon texted them.

"they're on their way back from the meeting" jin squealed excitedly, wanting to see his boyfriend.

"i'm going to do it" taehyung blurted out smiling

jimin and jin clapped and jumped up and down.

"okay we need to get hoseok, yoongi, and namjoon out the house." jin said. jimin rubbed his chin and his head practically lit up.

"we'll say that we're going out to the arcade, but we'll say that taehyung is feeling sick. that'll make jungkook stay but everyone will be out the house" jimin explained. the two looked at each other before smiling.

"you stay up here and change into the outfit and we'll start the plan, i'll text you once it works and jungkook is coming up here so change quickly and sit on the bed." jin said.

"my little brother is going to fucked into the next dimension" jimin squealed clapping his hands

taehyung nodded turning red and feeling butterflies in his stomach. he really hopes jungkook will like this. he took the clothes and ran into the restroom. he undressed quickly and slowly put on each item. the lace feeling funny making him giggle. he pulled up the socks and turned around to face the mirror.

he gasped and ran his fingers across the top and the skirt. he blushed at the sight in the mirror. he opened the restroom door and hurried to the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, biting his lip and playing with his fingers nervously.

---

jin and jimin ran downstairs to the door opening and they jumped on namjoon and yoongi.

"hey guys, did you get me anything?" jin asked looking through the grocery.

"of course baby, here you go" namjoon laughed handing him some candy. jin's eyes lit up but he cleared his throat getting jimin's attention

"are you guys going out?" yoongi asked

"i was hoping we could go to the arcade? it's always alone around this time." jimin said

hoseok cheered and they all agreed

"where's taehyungie?" jungkook asked

"he's going to stay back because he's feeling bad" jin said quickly.

jungkook raised an eyebrow knowing they were up to something

"i'll stay behind too" jungkook shrugged

"okay he's upstairs bye!" jimin said turning around pushing everyone out of the house, slamming the door behind them. when they got outside they sighed in relief

"what are you guys up to?" hoseok asked crossing his arms

"taehyung decided to play dress up for jungkook" jimin said excitedly earning a smack from jin. everyone stood with their mouths open before busting out laughing.