20

everybody was lounging around in the living room watching the tv. all bored with nothing to do.

"hey, we should have one of those parties in the underground like we used to" hoseok spoke up

yoongi smiled and they all turned to look at namjoon who was a little hesitant. 

"come on joon, it has always been fun! the guards know the procedures and plus we've been doing this for years." jungkook told namjoon, pulling taehyung closer to him.

"yeah, now we have these guys and we can't have anything to happen to them" namjoon said to jungkook

"we don't want to ruin the fun joonie! we haven't partied in a while to, it would be nice to let loose" jin told namjoon. namjoon looked at jin and his eyes softened. his face turned into an unreadable expression until he finally nodded

"okay, but only the usual" namjoon said pointing at the gang members.

"you already know" yoongi grinned

"okay let me call everyone up and i'll plan the party" said hoseok, walking out of the room

"i'm excited" jimin smiled.

"you're staying your ass right next to me. i already know how the guys coming are. you're absolutely stunning but you're mine" yoongi whispered huskily into jimin's ear. jimin turned red and gulped nodding at yoongi before pecking his lips. 

"let's go upstairs baby" jungkook said to taehyung. taehyung nodded and jumped up leading jungkook upstairs

"jin baby, you can handle alcohol, right?" namjoon asked the older

"for sure!" jin said nodding 

"jin you can't handle alcohol to save your life!" jimin chuckled making jin pout. 

"thanks for letting me know jimin" namjoon said, looking towards jin, making the younger nod and snuggle against yoongi. 

"okay it's set, the party starts in 4 hours" hoseok said running upstairs to his room

they all nodded and went their separate ways to get ready. 

jin pulled jimin with him making yoongi growl

"calm down big boy, i'll bring him back. always acting like he some damn snack" jin said pushing yoongi back into the couch. jimin giggled and blew a kiss in yoongi's direction making his face soften and smile

jin walked into jungkook's room and found taehyung on jungkook's lap making him grimace. he pulled taehyung off of him making jungkook whine lowly

"ugh, why are you guys so possessive" jin rolled his eyes

"wait!" taehyung said, making jin come to a halt. taehyung pressed a kiss against jungkook's lips. jin sighed and tugged on taehyung's arm and they made their way to jin's room. 

"what are you doing?" jimin and taehyung asked in unison

"i need to get you babies styled up to make the guys' dick hard" jin said opening a drawer

jimin laughed while taehyung blushed and flopped onto the bed like a fish. 

"jimin pick two colors" jin said from the closet

"what?" jimin said confused

"just pick two colors" jin said

"black and white?" jimin said still confused. next thing you know, the short boy had a pair of clothes thrown at him. jimin yelped, but caught the clothes

"go change" jin smirked knowing it's going to drive yoongi crazy.

"taehyung i already have something for you" jin sang and skipped back to his closet. taehyung gulped scared of what it is. he had clothes thrown at him as well, taehyung examined the clothes and his eyes slightly widened.

"with you in those clothes, you're going to get fucked tonight" jin said laughing loudly

"jinnie shut up!" taehyung whined walking into the closet to change there.

after changing into the clothes, taehyung gasped when he looked at his reflection. he had black jeans on that hugged his body perfectly, with a red button-up shirt that had faint stripes on it, and a tie hanging loosely around his neck.

he walked out of the closet and jimin whistled earning a smack from the younger. he looked at jimin and saw that he was wearing black jeans that fit him perfectly as well and a white button-up shirt with black designs on it. he turned to jin and saw him wearing black skinny jeans as well, with a white shirt, and a red jacket over it. 

"i look hot- i mean we look hot" jin said looking in the mirror. 

"guys let's go! we'll be waiting downstairs" namjoon said through the door.

taehyung gulped scared of jungkook's reaction. they all slipped on shoes and checked their hair once more before they followed each other downstairs.

as they walked downstairs he saw the four gang members by the doors laughing.

"let's go" jin spoke catching everyone's attention. jin walked by namjoon smirking, knowing damn well what the boy was thinking.

"you guys look hot" hoseok whistled smacking taehyung's ass playfully making him squeak, earning a growl and a shove from jungkook. 

jin turned back and grabbed namjoon's hand before going out the door. yoongi walked up behind jimin and wrapped his arms around the younger.

"i'm having second thoughts about that party now" yoongi spoke quietly, lightly biting jimin's ear. the younger turned red and he dragged the older out the door hiding his face. 

jungkook was lowly growling at the sight of taehyung. he walked over to taehyung and pulled him into his chest by his hips. he softly rubbed taehyung's hipbones, knowing how much it affected him. the younger gulped and looked up at jungkook. jungkook didn't waste any time to crash his lips against taehyung's. the boy immediately responded to the kiss, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and whimpered when the gang member pushed him against the wall.

"guys- oh my fuck! namjoon i told you we shouldn't have left them alone" shrieked jimin running to the car. 

jungkook groaned and looked at the bunny. he smiled at him and kissed him once more

"you look beautiful baby" jungkook said grinning

taehyung blushed and slapped his arm playfully before walking towards the door. jungkook found himself staring at his ass and bit his lip. taehyung turned towards jungkook and gasped

"kookie what are you doing?" taehyung asked, turning crimson red making jungkook put his hands up

"it's hard not to!"