15

the four gang members went around the house, making sure everything was locked and completely sealed. yoongi went on ahead and set up the alarms. each of them taking a weapon with them to their room under their pillows.

taehyung could barely keep his eyes open; he was just ready to sleep. everyone felt the same. today was a long and stressful day.

jungkook led taehyung to his room. taehyung was still in the bloody clothes

"you need to change out of those clothes" jungkook told taehyung.

"i'm so tired" taehyung sighed

"once you change out of these clothes, you can sleep as much as you want" jungkook laughed softly.

taehyung nodded and took clothes from his bag and changed into them lazily. jungkook took the opportunity and did the same.

taehyung took jungkook's hand, trying to hide his blush, and led him to the bed

"cuddle with me" taehyung said. jungkook nodded at him. they both laid in bed, jungkook scooted closer to taehyung, bringing the boy into his arms. taehyung snuggled his head into jungkook's chest

"goodnight beautiful" whispered jungkook

"goodnight kookie" taehyung said and he closed his eyes.

jungkook smiled at the small boy, jungkook did feel weird. he felt weird that he grew feelings for taehyung. he has never looked at somebody and feel his heart skip a beat. in fact, he would like to say that he basically didn't have a heart. he was also scared. he grew fond of the boy and all he wanted to do was shower him with love, but the only problem was that he didn't know how to. he's scared that his way of thinking is going to hurt the bunny. he doesn't even like seeing him frown. he's frustrated. he's upset. he's sad. he's conflicted.

he hates the fact that he doesn't know how to love.

---

jimin straddled yoongi, leaning down and captured his lips with his own. yoongi smiled against his lips. they both pulled apart gasping for air.

"you're beautiful" yoongi said, looking into jimin's eyes, making the younger blush. yoongi scanned over his face, jimin still takes his breath away.

"stop" jimin whined, looking away from his face.

yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around jimin, pulling him close, so he's lying on top of him.

jimin inhaled yoongi's scent as it quickly became his favorite scent. yoongi makes him happy, there's no denying that.

jimin's small hand lightly traced shapes on yoongi's chest. they both laid there awake, enjoying each other's presence. jimin place small and light kisses on yoongi's shoulder making him grin.

"can i ask you something?" jimin asked yoongi

"sure"

"i don't want to make you mad and i don't want you to be uncomfortable but what's your story?" jimin asked quietly. jimin frowned when he felt yoongi tense up at the words.

"you don't have to tell m-" jimin started saying

"it's okay, i'll tell you" yoongi cut him off

"you don't have to if you're uncomfortable" jimin sighed

yoongi pecked jimin's lips

"don't worry" yoongi whispered

jimin laid over so that he was on top of yoongi, stomach to stomach. jimin crossed his arms on the elder's chest and laid his head down, looking at yoongi.

"so it all started when i was younger. namjoon and i were adopted by the same parents. at first, everything was perfectly fine, nothing seemed wrong. namjoon and i became close and we adored the people who took us in. we were an actual family. until, one day, they started coming home drunk and drugged up. they paid no attention to us, we barely were given food. the people would badly abuse us, they would hit us repeatedly. there was one time where they went so far that they cut my chest. namjoon and i had enough of it, we grew mad. we drugged their drinks and they overdosed, then we ran away. we couldn't find any way to make money until we met bang. he took us in, but we didn't live a normal life. when we were older we started selling drugs for money. killed people for the sake of our safety and ran from police countless times. then we became bangtan boys. we found hoseok and jungkook and it was only us. it was us against the world" yoongi finished. his eyes were watery, but he refuse to let any tears fall.

jimin was left in disbelief. not knowing what to say. jimin sat up on yoongi and pulled yoongi up with him. jimin leaned down and kissed yoongi passionately. they molded their lips together lovingly, adoring each other's embrace.

"you are strong, and i adore that about you." jimin smiled, kissing yoongi again.

jimin grew curious and hooked his finger at the hem of yoongi's shirt before giving him a look. yoongi nodded and jimin smiled sadly before gently pulling it up. jimin came face to face with a big scar, it was placed on yoongi's chest vertically curving a bit towards the bottom. jimin gasped at how long it was. jimin kissed yoongi's chin, but then placed small kisses on his scar, tracing it till the end.

yoongi smiled lovingly at jimin. yoongi never thought a small carrot boy would make him feel this happy. especially in a short amount of time. they were both happy.

"you're amazing" yoongi whispered to jimin, becoming mesmerized by looking into the younger's eyes. jimin blushed and nuzzled his nose into yoongi's neck.