18

taehyung giggled happily and pecked jungkook's lips once more making the him melt.

"let's go on that date right now" jungkook said 

"okay" taehyung grinned 

"see you at home loser" jungkook shouted out to namjoon, only getting a middle finger in return. 

the two boys watched as namjoon drove away in his car, taehyung felt jungkook take his hand and he led him to the motorcycle that taehyung had seen earlier. taehyung gulped when jungkook hopped on it. 

"don't worry love, it's completely safe" jungkook reassured him. jungkook cupped taehyung's face and placed a loving kiss on his lips.

taehyung nodded, blushing, and sat on the end of the motorcycle, immediately attaching himself to jungkook. his arms wrapping around jungkook tightly, and hiding his face in jungkook's shoulder.

jungkook smiled at the feeling of taehyung being wrapped around him.

he started the motorcycle bike and he biked down the street, making the bunny yelp. taehyung soon got used to the feeling of wind hitting both of them, and he lifted his head up to look at his surroundings. his hair was dancing in the wind as he laughed happily when he saw grasslands and animals. 

jungkook smiled at the sound and made a left turn heading down to where jungkook had set up all morning. 

they stopped in front of a warehouse. it was old ,rusty and it stood almost proudly in the middle of nowhere. taehyung stared at the structure confused which made jungkook take notice.

"trust me baby, i think you'll like it." jungkook whispered. taehyung nodded and locked his fingers with jungkook's. 

jungkook led him to a backdoor. taehyung watched as he took out a key and open the lock in the door. he then flung it open and gestured for taehyung to walk in first. taehyung walked in but was met with absolutely nothing. it was empty. 

"come on baby, we're not there yet" jungkook called out

taehyung turned around confused. he saw the older male opening a small door on the floor, kind of like how the one at the "safe" hide out was. 

he watched as jungkook jumped down and held out his arms for taehyung. taehyung slowly sat down at the edge and hopped down. jungkook caught him in his arms and let him down.

taehyung turned around and immediately gasped at the sight before him.

they were in a small and cool-aired room, with white lights hung up around the room. a small space with blankets and pillows placed on the wall, with a projector tucked into the wall and a white sheet hung up in front of it. there were two pizza boxes and drinks laid out next to the blankets and pillows.

taehyung stared in awe and a smile that went from ear to ear

"i know it's not much" jungkook spoke from behind him. taehyung turned around and looked at him in disbelief

"what do you mean? it's beautiful" taehyung said to him

jungkook scratched the back of his neck. taehyung laughed and hugged him tightly. jungkook's insides melted, and he hugged back happily. taehyung pulled away and leaned in for a lingered kiss on the elder's lips. 

jungkook smiled in the kiss. 

"i got big hero 6" jungkook chuckled, gesturing his head towards the projector. 

taehyung's eyes lit up and he dragged jungkook to the blankets making him laugh. jungkook turned on the movie and dimmed the hanged up lights. taehyung went ahead and opened the pizza box and munched happily on a slice of pizza. jungkook took the pizza slice out of the younger's hands earning a slap to his arms.

"hey!" taehyung whined 

taehyung grabbed another slice only for it to be taken away again

"might as well take the whole pizza" taehyung pouted pushing the box towards the gang member

jungkook let out a loud laugh and softly cooed at the pout visible on his lips

"i'm sorry baby" jungkook chuckled, handing over the pizza box. taehyung smiled and jungkook placed a quick peck on taehyung's lips. taehyung turned his attention towards the movie, but jungkook had his full attention on taehyung. he observed him, how the lights of the movie lit up his face, his big doe round eyes and concentrated on the movie, how his eyes would crinkle, and nose scrunch up when he laughed, how he would move his hair out of his eyes with his hands, or just simply how he would gasp at small things.

"why are you staring at me?" taehyung asked blushing lightly

"you're just so beautiful" jungkook told him 

"and i thought the pizza was cheesy" taehyung teased, but hid his face in his hands, his cheeks hot

jungkook laughed and pulled the boy into his side, wrapping his arms around him. taehyung inhaled the scent of jungkook's clothes, a scent he would never get tired of. 

taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's torso and he tucked his head into his neck. jungkook kept pecking his cheeks and his head making taehyung giggle. 

a few months ago jungkook would have never thought a certain baby boy would come into his world and capture the heart he thought he got rid of. he thought he wouldn't feel this way about anyone. he never thought that his heart would race, and that he would feel happy because of a person, but as he sat there with taehyung, with their bodies intertwined with each other

jungkook knew he was screwed