29

warning: small teeny tiny taekook smut scene, rest important alskalsk

once they all got home, they went straight to sleep.

however, jimin stayed wide awake, with a thousand thoughts swarming his mind. 

'how? i thought he died years ago! i remember a gunshot wound on his chest. did i really separate from my dad for that long? did he ever even try to find me? what about my mom? she was still alive, but i never went to her because she left. did he get out of the mall on foot? what if he did try to find me all those years? did he think that i thought he was dead? why the fuck was he fighting with sehun's men? when did he become gang affiliated? did he know that i was with bangtan? oh shit does he know i'm gay?' jimin thought to himself, a whole war going on in his mind. 

he finally sighed and relaxed, taking yoongi's arms and wrapping them around himself. he stared at yoongi's face, admiring the older male, he smiled and brought his hand to his face and softly ran his thumb over his right cheek. he leaned in and placed a long loving peck on his cheek before snuggling into his chest and closing his eyes.

---

taehyung fluttered his eyes opened and adjusted his eyes to the beaming sunlight coming through the slightly opened curtains. he turned his head to see his boyfriend still sound asleep. taehyung smiled and pressed a kiss in his forehead before getting up and walking across the room to their bathroom. he undressed and stepped in the shower. he turned on the warm water and let it run down his tired body, hoping it would wake him up. 

"tae baby?" jungkook's voice was heard.

"in here" taehyung replied

jungkook opened the bathroom door and smiled at the sight of his beautiful boyfriend. he went ahead and undressed as well, stepping into the shower, wrapping his arms around the other's bared waist. they stood under the water in each other's arms. taehyung placed light kisses on jungkook's collarbones before reaching over to the shampoo bottle. 

they both took turns washing each other's hair and brushing their teeth. taehyung grabbed the body wash and lathered it all over jungkook's body and vice versa. jungkook back hugged taehyung, his hand dangerously close to his member. taehyung's breathing became uneven when jungkook's hand kept rubbing the skin right before his dick.

"kookie more, please" taehyung whispered, taking his hand and placing right on his length. jungkook smiled and turned taehyung around, roughly colliding his lips with his, their hands ran all over each other's body. they were pressed against the wall, both lifting their thighs up a bit so that they were getting off by grinding their lengths against each other's thighs.

"ngh" taehyung gasped, his hot breath hitting jungkook's neck after burying his face there. 

they both grinded simultaneously on each other with groans and whimpers leaving each other's lips. 

jungkook sucked on taehyung's neck again, he loves marking the boy.

"shit" groaned jungkook, feeling his stomach start to tighten, he knew taehyung was close as well by how much faster he was going. 

they both rutted their hips and released, their white warm seed painting their thighs and stomachs.

taehyung let out a high pitched moan as he rode out his high. they fell limp against each other, panting as they came down form their orgasm. 

'i love you' they both thought in unison once again, though they both didn't know it. 

they both cleaned their bodies once again before stepping out of the shower getting changed. they walked downstairs hand in hand to see jimin, jin, and namjoon sitting at the table