32

everyone filed in the back in a big group while they planned the game.

"okay once you get hit you're out and whoever captures the other teams flag wins" namjoon explained

everyone nodded and looked onto the field where two flags and many things to hide behind were placed.

"what about teams?" asked bambam 

"okay so we're going to pull cards, whoever gets 1 stands over here, whoever gets 2 stands over there" youngjae explained pointing in opposite directions before setting down the cup of cards. 

mark stood up and randomly passed cards out. everyone organized themselves and grabbed their nerf guns with filled with the foamed bullets.

on team 1 there is hoseok, jin, bam bam, jungkook, jaebeom, youngjae, and jinyoung.

on team 2 there is namjoon, yoongi, jimin, taehyung, mark, jackson, and yugyeom.

some couples were upset that they were separated but it wasn't a big deal. it was a big deal to jungkook though, since taehyung and yugyeom were on the same team. the game started by the sound of a whistle.

since all boys were skilled with guns and had fast movements, it was a tough match. bambam ended up shooting jimin and yoongi gasped

"bitch" yoongi called out, shooting bambam. jaebeom was busy in front of youngjae, trying to protect him as the otter tried shooting from behind jaebeom.

hoseok was shot by namjoon and was out along with mark who was shot by youngjae. jin managed to shoot jackson, but jin was shot soon after by yugyeom. taehyung ran towards jaebeom and shot him and dodged the bullets coming from youngjae. yoongi shot youngjae out of the game which resulted in him pouting and getting carried out by jaebeom.

yoongi skillfully moved around and shot hoseok but was shot after by jinyoung. they both walked off the field with arms crossed. jungkook tried shooting yugyeom but yugyeom hit jungkook before he could. he sat on the side with namjoon patting his back knowing what was going through jungkook's mind as he kept staring at yugyeom and taehyung laughing together

by now, only jinyoung was alone on his team, fighting against taehyung and yugyeom.

"taehyung get on my back and shoot at jinyoung" yugyeom said. taehyung nodded and jumped on yugyeom wrapping his legs around his waist and an arm around his neck. 

taehyung continued to aim towards jinyoung while yugyeom carried him to the flag.

jungkook watched, fuming with anger, his possessive side showing more than it usually does. jungkook got up but was stopped by yoongi

"it's a game jungkook calm down" yoongi said to him. everyone on the sidelines soon got the idea of what was happening. bambam watched the sight with sad eyes, pulling on the grass by his feet.

jinyoung got shot and sighed in defeat.

"yugyeom the flag" screamed taehyung. yugyeom laughed and ran towards the blue flag.

taehyung jumped off of yugyeom and grabbed the flag. he ran towards the other side and stuck it in the ground next to their red one. 

"yes!" exclaimed taehyung cheering, running towards yugyeom. they high fived and hugged each other. no one dared to cheer with them, as they knew jungkook was about to snap. 

yugyeom hugged the other, his hands squeezing taehyung's waist which made the shorter let out a squeak. 

"oh no" they all murmured together, they didn't try to stop jungkook when he got up. taehyung pushed yugyeom off when his hands started to trail off lower. jungkook saw it and sprinted towards yugyeom.