17

taehyung woke up to an empty bed and screams coming from downstairs. he jumped up startled by the screams, but he relaxed once he realized it was just hoseok and namjoon arguing and laughs coming from jimin. taehyung smiled to himself and got up to change. he jumped into whatever looked right and brushed his teeth. he walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"taehyung!" jimin happily called out, running towards him to hug him, making both of the boys wince and yelp because of their still fresh wounds. 

"be careful baby" yoongi scolded, gently pulling jimin off of taehyung. jimin pouted, but it soon was replace by a satisfied smile once he was placed on yoongi's lap. yoongi playfully kissed jimin's neck repeatedly making jimin giggle and blush. everyone somehow found themselves cooing at the couple. the gang members were beyond happy, they never seen yoongi so happy and content. 

taehyung plopped himself on the couch and looked around.

"where's jungkook?" taehyung asked everyone. everyone looked at each other

"we don't know, he woke up and stormed out of the house" jin sighed, curling himself into namjoon's side 

"do you guys know where he could be?" taehyung asked. 

yoongi sighed and looked at namjoon and hoseok. 

"yes we do, and we think you're the only one who can get him to come home" hoseok said. 

"but i'm coming with you, i'll drive you" namjoon sighed

taehyung nodded and stood up, he followed namjoon out the door and they both hopped into the car. namjoon pulled out of the driveway and taehyung was on edge.

"do you know what could be wrong with him?" taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"jungkook has always had these episodes where he gets into a really depressed state and he wants nothing but to escape reality." namjoon sighed stopping at a red light. 

"what's wrong with him? why does he get depressed?" asked taehyung, it wasn't his place to ask but the boy was eager. 

namjoon stood quiet, hesitating.

"jungkook went through a lot when he was younger, and i don't think it's my place to tell you. what he went through made him the mean gang member he is today."

taehyung sat quietly wondering about jungkook's past but obviously he wasn't going to push the older to tell him. his thoughts were interrupted by the car coming to a halt. taehyung looked out of the window and saw woods. taehyung raised an eyebrow and looked at namjoon confused. 

"he's not always mean" he pouted

"obviously not to you, you're his taehyung" namjoon snorted

taehyung blushed at the statement and unbuckled his seatbelt

"come on, i'll take you" namjoon said. 

they both got out and taehyung spotted a black and red motorcycle on the side of the road. they walked through the woods, stepping over branches and squeezing through trees. 

namjoon sat on a rock and looked down at taehyung 

"walk through there and he should be sitting there" namjoon told taehyung, while he took out a cigarette out of his pocket. taehyung nodded and shuffled over through the tree branches. 

he saw jungkook sitting on the edge of a bench, looking out at a beautiful scenery. taehyung walked over to him 

"kookie?" asked taehyung 

jungkook jumped and turned his body around and in one swift movement jungkook had a gun pointing at him. taehyung's breath hitched in his throat and he whimpered, tears filling his eyes from fear. jungkook's strong gaze softened when he processed it was his baby. 

"i'm sorry baby" jungkook said softly putting his gun away before running towards him, engulfing him into a hug. taehyung nuzzled his nose into jungkook's neck and blushed when he felt him kiss his head

"what are you doing here?" asked taehyung 

"thinking." was all jungkook said. taehyung frowned but didn't take it any further

"wow" taehyung gasped looking at the view. jungkook let out a deep chuckle at the younger, jungkook stared at the other. jungkook never knew he would get so lucky to have someone like taehyung.

"it's absolutely beautiful" taehyung said smiling at the mountains 

"yeah, it sure is" jungkook said staring at the baby boy. 

jungkook walked behind taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist. taehyung blushed and put his hands on jungkook's. jungkook placed a kiss on taehyung's nape. 

"jungkook?" asked taehyung, spinning around in his arms so they were facing each other. taehyung snaked his arms around jungkook's neck. jungkook hummed in response, signaling taehyung to continue. taehyung kept his eyes locked on jungkook's. taehyung blushed and stepped closer to jungkook.

"k-kiss me?" taehyung asked mumbling nervously.

jungkook's eyes widened, but he nodded. both boys leaned towards each other closing the gap in between them. jungkook captured taehyung's lips in his own, they both moved their lips together perfectly. jungkook tilted his head after a while and deepened the kiss, pulling taehyung closer to him while taehyung tugged the hairs on the back of his neck. 

they both pulled away breathlessly. taehyung smiling and jungkook grinned at him. jungkook pulled him in for another kiss not wanting the moment to end. they pulled away and taehyung looked into jungkook's eyes, them both resting their foreheads together.

namjoon walked near them and smiled happily

"fucking finally!"