13

jimin looked around the room. there was a king-sized bed in the corner, a restroom on the left, water and food on a shelf.

"so they expect us to just stay in here while they're out there with their lives in danger?" jimin scoffed.

"we need to follow directions, or else one of us is going to get hurt again" jin sighed looking at his younger brother.

"i'm scared for them" taehyung frowned from the other side of the room

everyone in that room was scared for them. scared that they weren't going to come back.

"come on, bring some snacks and a board game" jin said sitting down at a small table in the room. the younger nodded because they needed some type of distraction.

---

"so what i'm hearing is that all you have feelings for one of them" hoseok asked smirking

"yes hoseok, we've been over this like three times" yoongi snapped keeping his eyes on the road.

"i'm just surprised that jungkook has feelings" hoseok snickered

in a swift movement jungkook pulled out a gun at hoseok. hoseok stood there with wide eyes but busted into fits of laughter at the younger.

"we're here" hoseok sang mockingly

jungkook flipped him off and they got out, all of them with their hands on a gun. all four members lined up against the door, they were informed that the whole place was crawling with exo men. jungkook saw an open window and pulled the safety pin of a grenade before throwing it in the window perfectly.

the gang members crouched lightly, hearing screams and then an explosion, both making jungkook and yoongi laugh. hoseok threw his foot towards the door, making a hard impact that threw the door open. namjoon set off another grenade and threw it in the warehouse, all members ducking since it was closer than the last.

"move in, yoongi and jungkook keep eyes on first floor. hoseok and i got the second floor, when we get to xiumin i will talk to you through the ear piece. ready? go!" namjoon instructed, all of them sprinting into the building.

jungkook lit a cigarette, keeping it in his mouth as he shot at every moving thing that wasn't bangtan. yoongi snickering at how the bodies hit each other.

"everything stable?" namjoon asked through the ear piece

"more stable than ever" jungkook said blowing smoke into the air.

"namjoon i have eyes on xiumin, he's on the roof" hoseok said, shots being heard

"which way is the roof?" asked yoongi, taking out the cigarette from jungkook's mouth to take a puff, making the youngest flip him off.

"go upstairs, turn right, go down the white corridor, and last door on the left. take two flights of stairs and open a red door." namjoon said

"alright see you there" yoongi said, both him and jungkook running up to the second floor. they followed instructions and they opened the door roughly with their guns up, scoping out the area and met the others as they did the same.

"i heard you guys are taking care of three boys" a voice said behind them.

all four boys whipped their heads to the person. xiumin was standing there with a smirk on his face, a smirk that anyone would desperately want to get rid of.

"too bad they're going to die in about five minutes" xiumin said looking down at his watch

all four of their blood ran cold. jungkook's lip trembled, and he darted towards xiumin, but xiumin slapped him to the ground. the action making others react quickly

"ah ah ah" xiumin said stopping them, pointing a gun towards them

"where are they?" namjoon snarled

xiumin smirked and pulled out his phone, dialing a number, when it answered, loud noises were heard.

"do you have them?" asked xiumin, putting the phone call on speaker so that others could hear.

"yes boss, all three are tied up" the man said

"you bitch-" namjoon started but was cut off by xiumin

"hurt the older guy, seokjin. slash his body for me" xiumin smiled evilly

rustling was heard on the phone until screams from jimin and taehyung were heard

"leave him alone!" sobbed taehyung, making jungkook's heart drop

seokjin screamed out in utter pain

"get away from me!" jin screamed

"jin!" cried namjoon, trying to get to xiumin, but a gun was pointed towards him

"enough, now jimin, the orange-haired one." xiumin said, looking at yoongi. yoongi clenched his fists

"no! stop!" sobbed jimin, then a high pitched scream was heard from jimin.

yoongi spazzed out, his face turning red. he looked at jungkook, who was still on the ground. they both were thinking the same thing.

"stop. now the youngest, taehyung." xiumin laughed

jungkook trembled

"stop please!" wailed taehyung making jungkook stand up quickly.

"jungkook! help!" yelled taehyung.

jungkook had enough and charged towards xiumin, knocking him to the floor, repeatedly punching him. each punch was loud and harsh.

"boys! do it!" xiumin yelled out.

jungkook shot xiumin in the head, he panted looking down at the dead body.

"no!" yelled taehyung.

a gunshot was heard, then another, then another then there was complete silence.

three shots in total.