10

jungkook eyes softened, and realization struck through him when he saw hurt and confusion written all over the boy's face.

"fuck, i didn't mean-" jungkook started apologizing, for once in his lifetime, but taehyung didn't seem to care about the words coming out of jungkook's mouth.

"no, it's good, just came to check on you. i'll see y-you l-later" taehyung said smiling and turning on his heel to walk out of the room. he went down the stairs sighing, wiping small tears away.

"so, what happened?" yoongi asked as soon as the youngest came into sight.

"he called me a trash, but he seems to be doing fine" taehyung shrugged, shooting a small smile to everyone in the room

"what the fuck" jin said and darted up the stairs before anyone could react.

hoseok, namjoon, jimin, yoongi, and taehyung all looked at each other wide eyed and then they all darted up the stairs simultaneously.

"get the fuck out of my room you dumb mushroom" jungkook yelled as the rest of the boys all trampled through the doors. all falling on top of each other.

jimin landed on top of yoongi. jimin didn't realize until he opened his eyes and saw a smirking yoongi.

"hey, i like this position" yoongi said lowly. jimin turned red and scurried off yoongi, yoongi stood up after jimin and lightly rested his hand on jimin's waist. making jimin's insides go wild.

"how dare you call my baby a piece of trash you man whore!" jin screamed, darting towards jungkook. before jin could reach jungkook, namjoon's arms wrapped around his waist. jin's back was pressed against namjoon's chest, making jin blush. jin tried to focus on busting jungkook's nose, but the dimpled boy holding him made it hard to do so.

namjoon carried jin out of the room to his own room, leaving the others with jungkook.

---

"why would say something like that to our taetae?" jimin sighed

"why does it matter guys? it's done." taehyung grumbled and walked out of the room.

jimin walked to the door and closed it, leaving yoongi, hoseok, and taehyung in the room with him.

"ever since taehyung was little, he tried his best to work hard in school and just tried succeed in anything in general. he's been bullied all his school years and no matter what we did, he just couldn't get away from it. the main thing the bullies would call him is 'trash', 'ugly, and 'useless'. which is why jin freaked out so much and which is why taehyung is trying to avoid the situation because it's all he knows to do. taehyung has a low self-esteem, he's cried to jin and i before because he believes he's not good enough for anything." jimin said

jungkook looked out at his hands with an unreadable expression on his face, his eyebrows were furrowed, and he seemed lost. jungkook never showed emotion, he didn't know what to do at that point.

"go after him, i'm pretty sure he's upset. i also am sure that you're the only one that can fix this right now" jimin sighed, gesturing towards his white door.

yoongi, and hoseok stared at jungkook intently, as if they were trying to make out what his face was showing.

jungkook got up quickly and ran out the door.

---

namjoon sat jin down on his bed, adoring jin as he whined and lets out frustrated huffs.

"you need to calm down" namjoon said

"i can't, your goddamn friend called taehyung trash! jungkook needs to work on his attitude because it stinks up the whole atmosphere" jin said, looking up at namjoon, meeting his eyes. jin's breath hitched in his throat when he realized how close namjoon was.

namjoon seemed to notice jin's body language and saw how he gulped. this only increased namjoon's level of cockiness.

"do i make you nervous jin?" asked namjoon, his voice dropping octaves.

"i-i-uh n-no" jin stammered, mentally scolding himself

namjoon raised an eyebrow and slowly stepped away from jin.

"interesting." namjoon said

"who me? i know" jin rolled his eyes

"and he's back" namjoon said smiling at jin, making jin blush.

"oh by the way, back at your old house, how did you learn to fight like that?" asked namjoon

"i took classes when i was younger. it was only to help defend myself and my two little ones when we lost our parents." jin explained, staring into space.

namjoon frowned. the story with about their parents makes namjoon feel sorry for them.

"i know what you're thinking, and i don't need sympathy" jin shrugged, looking down at his hands.

namjoon frowned deeper when he realized that such a beautiful person turned out to be so terribly damaged.

"we should go back, i'm sure i'm calm now" jin said, breaking the tension in the room.

namjoon nodded and they both walked towards the room where jin almost punched jungkook earlier.

they walked into a room where only jimin, yoongi, and hoseok sat in silence.

"what happened?" asked namjoon.

hoseok got up out of his seat so that jin could sit down.

"it's jungkook" yoongi said.

"what about him?" namjoon asked concerned.

"we think we may have found his weakness" hoseok said looking up to namjoon.