27

it's been two weeks and jimin has been great. all of the boys in the household are proud of him. jin and taehyung are more than happy that he didn't relapse.

hoseok, yoongi, namjoon, and jungkook have been out training since they pissed of bang pd the other day while the other three stayed at home cleaning or just messing around.

the boys arrived at home, but with bang pd with them. they entered the house and bang pd walked around the living room with his hands behind his back, inspecting their living space. he sat on the couch and looked to the side and sighed.

"min yoongi get your small ass in here!" bang pd screamed.

yoongi froze in the other room, but obeyed, leaving a snickering jimin in the kitchen.

"yes?" yoongi asked sticking his head through the doorway. bang pd stood up with a bag of at least 10 grams of weed in his hand. yoongi's eyes widened, but he stood confused.

"why would you leave this laying around the house? have you gone nuts? three innocent kids are living here with you." he scoffed handing yoongi the bag.

"i'll put it away jeez, and just so you know my jiminie isn't innocent" yoongi wiggled his eyebrows but stopped when he realized what he just said. bang pd didn't know that they had relationships with them.

"what the fuck did you just say?" the elderly man asked

"nothing why?" yoongi asked scratching his ear.

"namjoon" bang pd yelled out.

namjoon came stumbling in, bumping into the table as he did.

"what?" he asked

"bring everyone in the living room at this instant. i want all seven of you on these couches and i will not ask you again" he shouted at namjoon.

namjoon narrowed his eyes at yoongi as in asking 'what the fuck did you do?'. he nodded and left.

all seven of them came filing in.

"what's up grandpa" hoseok asked laughing but stopped once he saw the glare on the elder's face.

everyone sat down on the couches and looked up expecting bang pd to say something.

"how many of you guys are in relationships?" he asked, his voice stern.

everyone in the room lifted their hand up. everyone turned to look at hoseok who just shyly smiled with his hand raised.

"with who?" he asked

"yoongi is with jimin, jungkook is with taehyung, i'm with jin, and i have no idea about hoseok." namjoon explained.

bang pd turned to hoseok and gave him a look

"so uh you guys know jinyoung from got7?" hoseok asked scratching the back of his neck

everyone gasped and clapped

"atta boy hoseok!-" yoongi started giving hoseok a handshake but was cut off by bang pd's throat clearing.

"what am i going to do with you kids?" he asked scanning their faces.

"we can't be together with them?" asked taehyung frowning

"no i don't mind, just wondering why you guys didn't tell me sooner. also a problem is the weak spots." bang pd explained. the three boys nodded their heads remembering that conversation with namjoon.

"we know and we're sorry" jungkook said

"can they fight?" bang pd asked

"jimin is skilled at guns and fighting, jin is skilled with knives and guns, and taehyung doesn't really know" hoseok said to bang pd