12

"come on yoongi, get in" jimin said from the water

"no" yoongi said looking up at the sky.

jimin huffed and got out of the water. he walked over to yoongi and stood over him, making yoongi open his eyes.

jimin looked around before sitting down on yoongi's lap and smirked at him mischievously. yoongi looked at jimin and smiled, placing his hands on the younger's waist

"please?" jimin asked again, yoongi gulped and nodded, keeping his eyes on jimin.

jimin smiled, clapped excitedly, before standing up and skipping towards the pool, dragging the elder boy with him.

the seven boys have been at the pool for a bit now, just enjoying themselves. all of it was ruined when namjoon received a call from their beloved bang.

"we need to go now!" namjoon sternly shouted.

everyone scurried out of the private pool and jumped into the car, not caring if they messed up the seats.

"bang called, exo is back on radar and preparing for next mission" namjoon said to the others after they quickly changed

"mission?" hoseok asked namjoon, packing the usual into their bags

"take out xiumin and his men, retrieve the drugs and papers of the codes for the trail location located in suwon, plant bomb to destroy evidence of bangtan." namjoon said, reading out from the folder

"location?" yoongi asked, organizing the files on xiumin.

"already on the gps" namjoon replied, closing the folder and putting it back into a box.

"are we going too?" asked jimin

"no fucking way, after the last time, you three are staying here" namjoon told jimin.

"but we can fight" said jimin

"which is why you guys are going to stay where we take you and protect taehyung just in case they come looking for you" jungkook said, roughly pushing a black bag into jimin's chest, making jimin glare at him.

"everyone in the car" the leader ordered.

everyone complied, walking out in a hurry. taehyung was holding onto jimin trembling, scared of what the events that would happen today. it all scared taehyung, how the gang was so violent, one wrong move and one of them could drop dead. it always swarmed taehyung's mind.

"it's okay taehyung, jin and i are going to stay right by your side this time." jimin reassured the younger, kissing his forehead. this action only made jungkook glare at jimin, his stomach twisting at the sight of someone else comforting taehyung when that's all that jungkook wanted to do, but the only problem is that he struggled how to.

jungkook grunted and grasped taehyung's wrist pulling him towards himself. jimin looked at jungkook with amusement, catching on to what was going through jungkook's head.

taehyung gasped when he met jungkook from the action, he looked up at him and buried his face in jungkook's chest.

hoseok was looking through the rear-view mirror with a loving smile. jungkook was looking down at the smaller boy who was cuddled into him, a smile growing on his lips. hoseok has hope that taehyung would change the cold-hearted member.

the car came to a stop and a house hidden in between the trees came in sight.

"you guys are going to stay here in the basement. there are beds, a restroom, food, and water. you are to stay down there. you will only open the door if you hear 7 knocks." namjoon instructed the three boys.

they all nodded and followed the four gang members into the house. namjoon led them into the last door on the right. yoongi moved the bed that was in the room and jungkook opened a small door that was on the floor. the door was well hidden, that you could only notice it if you were close enough.

"we're have to get going now" hoseok said standing in the doorway

taehyung looked at the four gang members, he's grown to love them all and their perks, even if they were known to be dangerous. taehyung went to hoseok, yoongi, and namjoon, giving them side hugs. when it got to jungkook, taehyung jumped up to hug him. taehyung knows he has feelings for jungkook.

jungkook was caught off guard. he would usually push the person off, but with taehyung, he only wrapped his arms around the younger, closing his eyes shut. jungkook doesn't want to believe that he has feelings for taehyung, but it's times like this where he starts to think differently.

jungkook put taehyung down, taehyung was in awe as it was the first time he has ever seen jungkook smile, and man oh man was it a beautiful sight.

after saying bye hoseok, yoongi, and jungkook left the room to the car. namjoon stayed back to make sure everything was in place.

jimin was the first to jump down into the hidden room, then taehyung.

"we'll be back, i promise" namjoon smiled at jin, making him lightly blush.

"okay" jin said in a hushed tone. the elder was about to jump in before he stopped himself

"hey namjoon?" jin asked

"yeah?" namjoon asked

jin cupped namjoon's face before pulling him down into a sweet kiss. jin pulled away, his face tinted pink along with namjoon

"stay safe" jin smiled before turning around and jumping into the room.

namjoon shut the door behind him and placed the bed back in place. namjoon stood in the room, his fingertips touching his lips where jin's lips lingered.

namjoon heard a loud horn and he ran out and jumped into the car before they sped down the road