6

"let's do this" namjoon smirked

the door busted open, jin was lined up against the side of the wall. 

he shut his eyes, preparing himself for what he was about to do next. 

the door swung open and men from exo came barging in. jin quickly grabbed the man, swinging his leg over him and grabbed another guy slamming them together against a wall and stabbed each of them, then turning around slitting one guys throat and pushing the dead body against someone else and stabbed them through their eye socket.

then a guy with a gun in his hand was in sight, jin's eyes widened and he quickly threw the knife towards the arm man, which landed straight through his forehead.

he stabbed the heart of another man and quickly retrieved both knives against, continuing to attack left and right. dodging hits and sliding under a few men a couple of times before killing them.

jimin wasn't mentally prepared to kill someone, but he had to do it, for jin and tae. he covered jin, not shooting yet, only hitting guys with the gun and throwing punches. once he realized there were too many, he picked up the gun and started shooting them all. he never missed a shot. 

"i can't go on with only knives" jin cried, stabbing left and right

jimin turned around and shot the men surrounding jin, careful not to injure the elder.

"here take this, i know you know how to use one" jimin told jin, giving him the extra gun the others have handed him in the beginning

jin nodded and started pointing the gun and shooting. not as accurately as jimin, but it still got the job done. 

yoongi and namjoon were preoccupied in their own world, only focusing on defending each other as well as the others

namjoon was fighting off a guy while yoongi was having trouble fighting off another. yoongi kept getting hit, blood running out of his mouth.

"yoongi, duck!" jimin screamed

yoongi's eyes widened and he did as told, then watched the guy fall to the ground. jimin appeared after the guy fell. 

"thanks" yoongi smirked

"you're welcome" jimin blushed, but quickly snapped into reality and they both kept fighting.

hoseok and jungkook were upstairs taking care of the men that managed to get away. hoseok by the entrance, throwing fast punches and stabs left and right. jungkook shooting who ever tried to get near taehyung's room. jungkook heard sobs coming from taehyung and jungkook's eyes softened, but he couldn't show the men or anybody that taehyung affected him in any way, shape or form. 

jungkook was approached and shoved out of the way being thrown to the ground, as well as hoseok

"oh shit" jungkook cursed as he couldn't move, he watched the men barge into taehyung's room, finding the source of the sobs.

jungkook and hoseok were carried down the stairs to the living room with an iron grip. They saw chanyeol walking around the house while jin, jimin, namjoon, and yoongi were held to the ground.

"oh look two more" chanyeol cheered 

"shut the fuck up" hoseok snapped 

"or what? you're going to kill me? like you did your dad?" chanyeol laughed loudly

"go to hell bitch" hoseok snarled twisting and turning in the man's grip, trying to get out to punch chanyeol. 

"sure thing i'll see you there" chanyeol smirked 

two more men came down the stairs with taehyung in their arms

"taehyung!" jin yelled and tried to run towards him, only to let out a small yell when he was roughly pushed back onto the floor

"don't hurt him like that" namjoon growled 

"what do you mean? like this?" the man smirked and grabbed jin's arm twisting it, making jin yell out in utter pain

At this point, namjoon has had enough. he tripped the man that was holding him and shot him, then shooting the guy that was holding jin, and then before anyone could react he shot the man holding yoongi.

yoongi was let free and shot the men holding jimin and jungkook. jungkook slit the throat of the man holding hoseok, making him hop onto chanyeol, grasping him and pushing him down to the floor. the man holding taehyung dropped him, there was a knife on the ground, positioned in the wrong direction, so when he landed, he received a deep cut on his chest making him scream. the scream made jungkook's eyes turn dark and jungkook shot the man 3 times.

"not bad, you guys work fast" chanyeol laughed, making hoseok's foot on his head move as well. hoseok just pressed his foot down against chanyeol's head harder, making him wince.

"not fast enough though" chanyeol said before taking hoseok's leg and tripped him. chanyeol stood up grabbing two guns and pointing it out to everyone. 

"what the fuck do you want from us?" jungkook growled

"simple, i want those three" chanyeol said pointing at jin, jimin and taehyung

"not a chance" yoongi said 

"i think you should rethink that" chanyeol laughed 

"you're getting nowhere near us" jin yelled next to taehyung, pressing down on his wound. 

"you know, jimin and jin" chanyeol started

"i never expected you guys to be murderers, i mean especially because of what happened about 15 years ago" chanyeol continued, sighing 

"shut the fuck up" jimin growled 

"oh, you three don't remember?" chanyeol asked

the gang members were now darting their eyes in between them curiously. 

"you guys watched each of your parents die in that storage room" chanyeol smiled

"you guys left them, blood surrounding them, they died because of you guys, they died because they jumped in front of you guys." chanyeol said

by now jin, jimin, and taehyung all had tears in their eyes.

"you guys were stupid, and you guys left them behind, now imagine what it would have been like if you three had died instead of your parents, they would have been alive, happy, and healthy." chanyeol continued 

"we were kids" jimin wailed

"indeed you were. maybe this is what you guys deserve. you guys deserve nothing but emptiness and des-" chanyeol said but was cut off by a bullet going right through his brain, everyone watched him fall in shock.

"we said shut the fuck up" taehyung snarled still pointing the gun to the direction chanyeol was once in.