Chapter 51

I shivered as the cold, evening air touched at the bareness of my skin once again. This was no good, I was starting to feel very uncomfortable by this evenings lowering temperatures.
Trust me to come out tonight without a coat or a jacket, such was my total excitement at having an actual star of both stage and screen standing there inside my untidy, disorganised excuse of a flat.
If Marcus had been at home right now, he would be tidying up all the chaos I had left behind me, whilst also giving every single bit of encouragement I could ever hope for, to go out there and have a bloody good time and most of all enjoy myself.
I felt my chest suddenly ache at his absence.
I missed him so terribly.
What would he now, I wondered, be making about all of this?
He would most likely be putting me right on a few things no doubt and scolding me about overthinking, over reacting and certainly over analysing every tiny little bit of detail. He would then go on to say, knowing him, that I should just be throwing caution to the wind and getting out there, making myself known to the whole, wide world and announce to everyone that I was here, I was alive and I was going to have the very best of times!

Just like he was doing most likely, out there in Ibiza.
I gave a huge sigh to myself.
Oh, how I missed him so very much.
He'd been away for far too long now and I was just so desperate for his return. I needed him to come back sooner rather than later to help me cope with all the negative stuff that had been going on inside my poor head.
My emotions were positively all over the place and I was very much in need of his advice and guidance.
I now feared that I had also become quite paranoid and was letting someone, who I in fact detested have a real hold on my life, rather than that of someone whom I thought the absolute world of.
This was all so very wrong.

A sudden clicking sound now was invading my thoughts, accompanied by two fingers snapping right in front of my face.

"Earth to Gwen......". I heard a voice now saying, "Come in Gwen".

My eyes widened as I focused on the person who was trying to get my attention so fervently.

"Are you back with us now". She continued, noticing the abruptness of my attention towards her.

"Amelia.......... I'm so sorry". I spluttered, "I was just thinking about Marcus".

"Marcus?". She frowned.

I nodded my head sadly, but Amelia not really realising just how much I was missing him, quickly brushed my saddened thoughts away.

"Oh, never mind him, I'm sure as hell he hasn't given a second thought to you! Let's concentrate on the man inside that cinema for now and how to get you inside there!".

I looked up at the cinemas entrance and blinked hard.

"It's no good". I sighed, "I'm never getting in there".

"Oh don't be such a defeatist". She breezed, "There might be a way yet! ".

I turned to face her and could see that she had an extremely wide grin spread right across her face.
She then nodded towards the security guard still being attended to by Maya.

"Now then............ If I can distract the other one somehow, maybe you would be able to sneak up behind him and try the door. You never know, it may actually be unlocked, hence the security". She suggested.

I turned to look at the scene before me. Only one security guard was stood by the door, hands clasped in front of him, the other was still enjoying Maya's attentions. This was simply too good of an opportunity to really miss.

"Shall I?". I whispered, now feeling devilishly naughty at the prospect.

Amelia grinned at me and squeezed tightly at my arm.