Chapter Eleven

{Close Combat}

"Need a hand?"

Daisies eye's widened at the sight of the male before her, and in that moment, it was almost as if time had slowed down to a stop. As his hood was swept from his face, the wind tangled itself in the males familiar soft blonde hair, striking a chord of nostalgia. 

"Jimin?" Daisy spoke, almost in a whisper. But there was no time for a reply. 

As quick as the wind had swept the hood from his face, Jimin took a firm hold of the two knifes grasped in his hands. Daisy noticed that one was held in a hammer grip, facing forwards, while the other was spun effortlessly into an Ice pick grip, facing backwards. 

Daisy lowered her gun in complete awe as Jimin's arm swept up towards a walker. The knife moved fast in his hands as he struck down on the zombies neck, forming a clean cut, deep stab. Before pulling out the knife, Jimin's gaze fell on a runner approaching from behind him and in one quick motion, Jimin pivoted on his feet, swinging his other knife into the rotting flesh with force, digging it in deep inside. 

It was shocking to say the least, how much a person could change after an event. Daisy's eyes were glued to Jimin's form. The male was so different now, he was no longer quite and timid, but he looked skilled and powerful against the horde. It was almost as if he were dancing his way through the fight. 

Quickly removing the knives from the corpses, Jimin steadied himself for the next wave, wiping the sleeve of his hoodie against his face to remove the blood speckles from his heated skin. 

But Jimin didn't need to do much else as the zombie's began to fall one-by-one in front of him. 

"Heads up!" A voice shouted through the darkness. 

Jimin didn't have time to question the voice as he simply ducked, feeling the presence of an object fly above his head. Jimin was quick to transfer his gaze behind him, eyes meeting with a walker, arrow straight through his eye. 

"Dammit, I missed." Hoseok huffed, letting out a groan of frustration as his arm dropped to his side. 

"I'll get it!" Jungkook called, aiming his gun at the walker and pulling the trigger. The bullet grazed past Jimin landing a direct hit on the walker, sending him to the concrete below. 

"Hope we're not to late." Hoseok chuckled, stepping over the dozens of corpses as he made his way to the van, "Thank god you guys are okay." 

Hoseok didn't even think to question the newly arrived male instead he ran straight towards Daisy, engulfing her in a tight squeeze. Daisy found her arms working on their own as she wrapped her arms around Hoseok's form, burying her head in his chest as she received his comforting warmth. Jungkook on the other hand rushed over to Yoongi's fallen form, grabbing the male's arm and taking it around his shoulder for support. Yoongi stood weakly as he lent his weight against Jungkook's form. 

Jimin then narrowed his eyes, making out the faces of the individuals in the dark, "wait- Jungkook?"

Jungkook's ears perked up at the mention of his name, eyes trailing over to the source of the voice, his eyes widened as his gaze fell upon the familiar male, "Oh-my-God... Jimin!?" 

Jungkook must've tuned out for a moment, because Yoongi was quick to slip from Jungkook's grasp. Jimin however was fast to dash forwards, sliding to his knees as he caught the male with outstretched arms before he could hit the rain-washed tar of the road. 

At the mention of Jimin's name, Daisy ripped herself away from Hoseok stumbling over her own feet as she dashed towards the blonde haired male. Her emotions hit her like a tidal wave as she wrapped her arms around Jimin, burying her face into his back. It was almost like second nature, but Jimin recognised Daisy's presence, with the amount of times they had danced together, being reunited felt like they were one again. 

"I-I thought you were dead?" Jimin chocked out, trying to control his varying emotions. 

Daisy shook her head, "No silly," she smiled, pointing over her shoulder towards Hoseok, "This dumbass here saved me."

Jimin found his eyes meeting with Hoseok's as he mouthed out the words 'Thank you.' Hoseok simply nod in acknowledgement as he tread his way over to the group. Daisy removed herself from Jimin as she centred herself, pushing her emotions aside as she realised that Yoongi had just passed out. 

Hoseok placed a hand on Daisies shoulder, "I'm really grateful to them." Hoseok's eyes flickered between Yoongi and Jimin, "Both of them."

Daisy smiled, "Me too." 

"Now, if we're done here, lets move Yoongi inside." Jungkook spoke calmly, pushing aside the fact that they had all nearly died at the hands of a horde. 

The scary fact was that it wasn't even a big horde. While Hoseok and Jungkook were taking shelter behind the turned over car, Jungkook only counted around twenty. A normal horde size was roughly forty mixed walkers and runners. If they had struggled to hold off this many zombies, whose to know what could happen next time round.

Slipping his arms under Yoongi's form, Jimin lifted the male gently from the floor surprised by the males weight, 

"He's so light?" Jimin spoke in question. 

Daisy sighed, "He's very malnourished, poor guy shouldn't even be standing, yet alone going out into full battle."

Jimin's eye's fell upon the male in his arms. It was only now he noticed his sickly pale complexion, the feeling of his bones more protruding then his skin. Yet, somehow, this man still put up an incredible fight. 

Yoongi was certainly something else. 

Jimin softly smiled, 

"Lets get him inside then."

-------

{Author Note}

Ahhh this was so rushed and unedited 

Update tomorrow x

(unedited)