Chapter Thirty-Seven

{Chills}

"Hoseok, it's time to go!" Daisy whined for the fifth time, standing at the door frame as she pouted at her sleeping boyfriend. 

"Five more minutes..." Hoseok yawned, head still buried in his pillow as he remained under the warmth of the covers. At this stage Daisy was fed up, rolling her eyes as she moved away from the door, dropping her bag from her back as she climbed into the bed beside Hoseok. 

Daisy wrapped her arms around Hoseok's torso, laying by his side before hugging him close. "If you don't get up now, there'll be no more cuddling for a week!" Daisy warned, earning a deep husky chuckle from the male beside her. 

At Daisies words, Hoseok turned to face her, orange hair sprawled over his pillow as his arms encircled themselves around her small waist, head lolling into her shoulder. "You and me both know that'll never happen." he giggled. 

"I guess." Daisy murmured with a tiny sigh, lip puckering. "But I can on the other hand refuse another thing." Curious as to what Daisy meant, Hoseok removed his head from Daisies shoulder, cocking his head to the side in question. Daisy smirked, "You need my consent to do..." she chuckled, "You know what."

Hoseok found the heat rise to his cheeks, leaving him flustered the minute he knew exactly what Daisy had meant, "Okay, okay..." Hoseok cried, kicking the covers off of himself before swinging his legs to the side of the bed, "I'm awake." he yawned, tired eyes still adjusting to the morning rays of the sun as Daisy leaned over, ruffling his tousled hair before standing to her feet. 

The squad had taken a good fifteen minutes to collect themselves, struggling to leave the warmth of the beds they oh so craved during their tiresome journey across the city. Rounding everyone up in hallway, the squad was quick to unblock the staircase, making sure to check the cost was clear before they made their way downstairs, back down to street level. 

Unfortunately for the squad however, it seemed that during those fifteen minutes of lounging around, the sun had been snuffed out by a thick layer of grey clouds. Above, the sky was dominated by tumbling greys, smoky and silver as water cascaded from the heavens. The road had become alive with more splashes than Hoseok's eyes could appreciate. Standing at the open entrance, Hoseok stood on the doorstep, arms folded around himself in the best hug he could muster up to keep himself warm. 

Daisy began to chuckle at the squad's reaction to the weather. Not one of them seemed to budge at the sight of the rain falling heavily outside. "Geeze guys," she giggled, rolling her eyes. Taking an elastic band from her wrist Daisy combed her fingers through her chestnut hair, pulling her long curls into a loose ponytail, a few stray strands framing her doll-like face. "You're not scared of a horde, but you're scared of the rain!?" she laughed, freckles crinkling as she smiled. 

Hoseok found his lips creeping into a small smile as Daisy pushed past him, standing on the edge of the entrance as her gaze fell upon the sight before her. With a bright smile, Daisy held her bare arm outside the entrance. The droplets splattered onto her outstretched fingers, large and soft. Tilting her fingers upwards, Daisy watched as the remnants of the drops ran downwards like tiny rivers. With a half smile she retreated, leaving the door open and allowing everyone to hear the steady drumming of the rain all the louder.

"Come on guys, we've got somewhere to be!" she exclaimed, pointing a finger outside, "If we wait around too long, another camp might catch onto us again. We've gotta leave now." 

Letting out a sigh Jungkook stepped forwards, sweeping his black hoodie over his face before shuffling up beside Daisies smaller form, "You're right." he sounded, "Lets get a move on." As squadron leader, Jungkook found himself stepping out into the cold first. Kissed by the rain and glistening, the wet ground was cold underfoot. Stepping out onto the pavement, the water splashed under his combat boots, water spraying onto the hems of his jeans.