Part 1~ Red lipstick

Y/n 19
Zach 19
Jack 20
Jonah 21
Daniel 20
Corbyn 21
Zach and Y/N are best friends and Zach is super protective over her
Why don't we was just formed
Y/N lives in Dallas Texas

Y/N POV

I hear the sound of someone in my apartment and I live alone so I go to see who it is forgetting that I'm in nothing but a Calvin Klein bra and running shorts. When I open my bedroom door I'm meeting with Zach's face and Corbyn, Jonah, Jack, Daniel behind him.
"HOLY SHIT ZACH YOU SCARED ME WHY ARE YOU HERE" I say yelling because I was sacred.
"Aren't you glad to see me" Zach says pulling me into a hug.
"Yeah but I don't like being scared" I say.
"Oh  you might want to change we're going to Target"
"Oh shit I didn't realize" I say running back to my room and changing Into a cropped hoodie and keeping my running shorts on and some checkered slip on vans. I had makeup on from early. I had some eyeshadow,  mascara, and red lick stick because I had a meeting earlier.
"Hi guys" I say waving
"Hi" they said insync
"Ok so we are kidnapping you to go to target like we used to do all the time" Zach says grabbing my keys.
"Ok I just need to grab my backpack and stuff I'll meet you in my car but your not driving, it's unlocked" i say grabbing my keys from Zach. All the boys walk out beside Daniel.
"Do you need something" I say sweetly.
"Yeah umm where's your bathroom" Daniel says staring at me and smiling. I have always liked and though Daniel was super cute and had a crush on him. He's never seen my room so he doesn't know that I love art.
"Oh you can use mine" I say opening my door so me and Daniel could walk in. I love art so my room and walls are full of my art and art  related pictures and objects and a bunch of my modeling pictures. I lead him in and point to the bathroom. He walks in and comes out about 3 minutes later.
"Your room looks amazing, I love all the art  stuff and these pictures are wow you are  beautiful I see why you model, I love seeing your pictures on my feed" Daniel says touching one of my pictures from a modeling shoot on the wall.
"Thanks your  not to bad your self and  it's going to be sad to take it all down" I say blushing as I am grabbing my stuff and putting it in my backpack/purse.
"Why do you have to take it down?" Daniel says confused and slowly walking towards me.
"Umm well I'm moving to LA because I got signed to a modeling agency" I say looking up from where I staring at the floor. When I look up Daniel is about 4 inches from my face. I meet Daniel and the other boys about a month ago when Zach joined why don't we.
"We better go before they get worried" Daniel says whispering because he's so close to my face. Then he walks out my room. I follow behind him blushing super hard. We walk out to my car to see the boys walking outside of it.
"It's locked" Zach says
"Oh ok" I unlock it and get in.
"I call shot gun" Daniel says getting in the passengers side.
"Fine she has snacks back here anyways" Zach says getting in the very back. My car is weird so it has 4 seats in the back instead of 3.
"Actually Zach I moved the snacks to the glove box" I tell Zach reaching over and opening the glove box.
"Whyyyyyy" Zach says upset.
"Because no one sits back there very often plus my mom is giving away this car when I move to LA so I was cleaning back there" I tell Zach as I start to drive. The drive to Target is about 30 minutes so the boys in the back were taking and distracted. I was paying attention to the road when I feel Daniel place his hand on thigh, I jump a bit at the coldness but no one notices.
"What are you doing" I ask Daniel but not moving his hand.
"I don't know I just always thought you were cute but I never did anything but I am now" Daniel says whispering so the boys don't hear.
"I think your cute too" I blush as I park.
"We'll talk about this later Daniel whispers in my ear and than gets out as all the other boys do too. I sit there for about a minute thinking about what just happened but I snap out of my thoughts as Daniel opens my door.
"Are you coming, the other boys already walked in" Daniel says as he reaches his hand out. I take his hand and get out grabbing my stuff.
"Thanks Dani" I say to Daniel as I let go of his hand and smile at him.
"Anything for you" Daniel says as we start walking.
"So I wonder if I wanted to go on my date with me because I think your really pretty and I have liked you for a while now" Daniel asks right as we're about to enter Target.
"Yeah for sure, I've liked you for a  while now too but don't tell Zach because he will kill you" I say to Daniel smiling really wide as we walk up to the boys.
"Ok deal" Daniel says.
"What's a deal" Zach asks confused.
"Nothing" Daniel and I say at the same time smiling at each other.
"Ok then" Zach says walking over to the carts as I pull out a list.
"I actually need some stuff and I was going to go tomorrow but might as well go now.
"Ok just find us in the store when your done" Zach says as all the boys start waking.
"I'm going with Y/N" Daniel says as Zach looks back at him.
"Ok text me when you guys are done" Zach says and continues waking.
"You didn't have to come with me" I say to Daniel as I start pushing the cart.
"I know but now we can talk about when we can go on our date" Daniel says as he puts his hand on top of mine as he walks.
"Surprise me" I say to him.
"Ok I can do that" Daniel says smiling as he starts putting stuff he needs in the cart.

*skip to later in Target*

"Oh wait I need to go down here" I say pointing towards the aisle as Daniel pushing the cart that I was sitting I'm down the aisle with feminine products.
"Grab your stuff fast, I don't want the boys to see me down here because they will make fun of me" Daniel says looking around.
"Ok ok" I say grabbing tampons and pointing further down the aisle. We stop at the condoms. Daniel looks at me weird.
"You never know when you need them" I say motioning towards them. He looks at them for a second then grabs a box.
"You didn't have to grab any if you don't want to-" I say as Daniel interrupts me by kissing me. We kiss for about 20 seconds.
"You never know" Daniel says smiling and pushing the cart. I sat there shocked and smiling.
"Hey look there's the other boys" Daniel says walking towards Jonah and Jack.
"Hey what have you guys been doing" Jack says smirking.
"Yeah why  is Y/N all smiley and blushing" Jonah says with a smirk. Jonah is the only person who knew you liked Daniel. Jonah makes a hand motion towards Daniel and I turn around confused. After I turn around I realize Daniel had my red lip stick on his face.
"Oh shit" I say all embarrassed and wiping it off him as he smiled. I sink back into the cart all embarrassed but also smiling. 
"So when did you guys start kissing in Target" Jonah asks as Jack laughs.
"It was one kiss Jonah, I asked her on a date today but don't tell Zach" Daniel tells them as I sit in the cart.
"Don't tell me what" Zach says with Corbyn behind him.
"Nothing" Daniel, Jonah, and I say all together as Jack laughs.
"Ummm ok" Zach says clueless.
"Well we're ready to go if you are" Corbyn says, everyone nods in agreement.
"Wait I need one more thing, me and Daniel will meet you in the parking lot" I say handing Jonah my keys. All the boys walk away and I point towards the back and the store and Daniel starts walking that way.
"What do you need" Daniel asks
"You'll see, just walk to the back right corner" I tell Daniel who has a confused look on his face. Daniel continues pushing until we reach the back corner by the Christmas stuff. No one is there since it's about 8 pm.
"Ok we're here what do you need" Daniel says stopping the cart. I turn around and sit up in the cart so I'm really close to his face.
"This" I say as I pull Daniels face towards me and kiss him. I pull away and sigh.
"I needed to experience that again and I knew it would be quiet back here" I say out of breath from that kiss. Daniel kisses me again and then we hear someone clear there throat. We both whip our heads around my arm is still behind his neck.
"Umm... I didn't mean to interrupt but my wallet is in your backpack" Jonah says walking over and taking his wallet from my backpack. "Continue and make sure you wipe away the lipstick." Jonah walk away. Me and Daniel start laughing at what just happened. I quickly peck his lips than wipe away the red lipstick and than we go and check out. We get to the car and load our stuff in the back.
"Did you find what you need" Jonah asks smirking
"Yeah I definitely did" I say smiling and starting to drive to my house.