Part 29~ Airport

Y/N POV

We arrive at the airport at and go through security and everything and now we are just waiting for our flight to be called. We head to Starbucks to get something to drink while we wait. After we get our drinks we find somewhere to sit and wait. After about 30 minutes of waiting our plane is finally called. Daniel and I go get in line to get on the plane.
"We on the way to the airport, she about to put a stamp on my passport" I sing to Daniel.
"That would have been perfect if we were going to Brazil" Daniel says smiling.
"I like where we are going better" I say.
"Me too" Daniel says as he wraps his arm around me. We wait in line until we eventually get on the plane. Daniel booked us first class seats so the seats were amazing.

"What time will it be when we land there?" I ask Daniel

"It will be 12 pm" Daniel says.
"I can't wait to lay on the beautiful beach and get a tan" I say as I close my eyes and try to imagine it.
"Hope you packed all your bikinis" Daniel says as he interlocks our fingers.
"I did but you left hickeys on my stomach remember" I say to Daniel.
"Those will be gone in the morning they are super light" Daniel says smirking.
"I know but you can't leave hickeys that are gonna be visible so I can wear those many bikinis I brought" I say to Daniel.
"Fine" Daniel says smirking. After about 5 minutes of being on the plane I fall asleep. Daniel wakes up 30 minutes before we are supposed to land.
"Hey we are landing soon" Daniel says as he strokes my hair.
"Oh ok did you sleep any?" I ask Daniel as I stretch.
"I sleep for about an hour" Daniel says.
"That's good" I say staring at Daniel.
"You know we still have some time before we land" Daniel says as he leans over and kisses me.
"No one likes the people who make out in public" I say pulling away from Daniel.
"There isn't very many people near us and everyone has headphones in come on have some fun" Daniel says as he caress my cheek.
"Fine I will" I say as I move onto Daniel's lap. I start kissing him again.
"I didn't mean this much fun but I'm also not complaining" Daniel says as he kisses my neck and run his hands up my sides.
"Well we are officially on our honeymoon so I can have as much fun as possible" I say smiling at Daniel.
"Yeah I agree" Daniel says as he continues to kiss down my neck.
"Seriously don't leave any marks" I say to Daniel.
"Trust me I'll place everything strategically" Daniel says smirking at me. I lean in to kiss Daniel and right as I do someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to see a flight attendant.
"Mrs we need you to take your own seat we are about to land and sitting in someone's lap while we land isn't a good idea" the flight attendant says as she smiles at me.
"Sorry" I say as I getting back in my seat and she walks away. Daniel starts laughing at me and I hide my face in embarrassment.
"Please tell me that didn't just happen" I say as I pull up my hood to hide my face more.
"I'm sorry but that was really funny" Daniel says grabbing my hand.
"That was so bad" I say sinking into my seat.
"Your bright red" Daniel says.
"Why aren't you embarrassed I was in your lap?" I say to Daniel.
"I didn't ask you to sit in my lap you invited yourself" Daniel says and my jaw drops and I pull my hand away from Daniel.
"I didn't hear you complaining" I mumble as I look out the window.
"I'm joking Y/N it's just I don't get easily embarrassed" Daniel says as he reaches for my hand.
"Whatever" I say placing my hand in his. Eventually we land and get up to get off the plane. I stand in the lane to get off the plane with Daniel behind me. He puts his hands on each of my sides and rubs up and down knowing that will relax me. I see the flight attendant who tapped me on the shoulder and try not to make eye contact. We get off the plane and head to baggage claim. Daniel goes to collect our suitcases while I got to look at the view. I look out and see a beautiful view of the ocean.
"Wow it's beautiful" I hear Daniel say behind me.
"Are we ready to go?" I ask Daniel and he nods yes. I grab my suitcase from Daniel and beginning to rolling it towards the exit. I kinda skip as I leave the hotel with Daniel close behind me.
"Come on slow poke" I say turning around and I see Daniel start to run towards me. We exit the airport and are immediately hit with the smell of the ocean.
"I love the ocean" Daniel says as he takes a deep breath.
"Me too" I say looking at him.
"Let's go the hotel is just a short walk down there" Daniel says as we start to walk. We arrive at the hotel in about 10 minutes of walking. I kept looking out at the ocean thinking about how beautiful it looks. We walk into the hotel and up to the counter.
"Hi reservation for Seavey" Daniel says to the lady behind the desk.
"Wow you guys look so young " the lady says.
"Yeah we are kinda young I'm 20 and hers 21" I say smiling at the lady.
"That's so cute and heres your keys to the honeymoon suite reservation for Seavey" the lady says handing Daniel 2 keys with a smile.
"Thank you" Daniel says smiling as we walk away. We walk into the elevator and head up to the top floor with the honeymoon suite.
"I can't wait to see what it looks like" I say to Daniel.
"I'm sure it will be amazing" Daniel says as the doors open and we step out. We walk to the door of our room and Daniel goes to open it.
"I feel like I forgot to do something" Daniel says.
"I don't think so" I say to Daniel.
"Oh wait" Daniel says as he picks me up bridal style and then opens the door. He pushes the suitcases in and then walks us in. We look around and the room is perfect.

"Woah this is beautiful" I say as I look around the room

"It's heavenly" Daniel says as he walks over and sets me on the bed.
"Wow this bed is so soft" I say closing my eyes and breathing in the smell of the ocean. Daniel comes and lays down next to me.
"I'm going to shower and get changed so we can go down to the beach" I say getting off the bed.
"I'm coming too" Daniel says as he gets up and wraps his arms around my waist. We walk into the bathroom and I immediately stop to take in how amazing it is.

"Wow I wish I had a bathroom that looked like this I could use every day, you can see the ocean from the shower" I say to Daniel

"Maybe we will some day" Daniel says.
"Yeah hopefully" I say.
"Let's just enjoy this one for now" Daniel says as I feel him move my hair to one side and starts kissing my neck.
"I like that idea" I say turning around to kiss Daniel. Daniel lifts my up and sets me on the counter not breaking the kiss.
"I'll start the shower" Daniel says as he pulls away.