Part 18~ We did it

*6 weeks later*

Y/N POV

Yesterday marked 38 weeks of my pregnancy. The boys pushed back there tour so Daniel could be here with me when the baby is born.

I wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I turn my head to see its 3:38 am. I try to ignore it but they pain keeps getting worse, so I decide to wake Daniel up.
"Daniel, Daniel" I say as I shake him.
"What, what's wrong?" Daniel says.
"There's a pain in my stomach I don't know what it is" I say starting to panic.
"I'll call my mom try to stay calm" Daniel says as he grabs his phone with one hand and my hand with the other one.
"Hey mom, Y/N says she's having a pain in her stomach and it keeps getting worse" Daniel says.
"It's probably Braxton Hick contractions, as long as her water doesn't break your fine" Keri says.
"How do we know when that's going to happen?" Daniel ask.
"Depends honestly but-" Keri starts but interrupt her.
"My water just broke" I say.
"I'll meet you in the lobby in 5 minutes" Keri says and then hanging up.
"I'll grab the hospital bag you change" Daniel says as he gets up.
"Yeah ok this is really happening" I say getting up.
"Yeah I know" Daniel says as he kisses me and then runs to get dressed and get the hospital bag. I walk to the closet and find some leggings, a hoodie that fits, and my checkered vans. I then walk into the kitchen to find Daniel.
"I'm ready are you ready?" I ask Daniel.
"Yeah let's go" Daniel says as he grabs my hand. We walk and get into the elevator and head down to the lobby. I rest my head on Daniel shoulder as we go down to the lobby. The elevator doors open to reveal Keri waiting in the lobby.
"Hey" Keri says as she hugs Daniel then me.
"Hi" I say back.
"Let's go my car is right out front" Keri says as we start waking out. Me and Daniel sit in the back while Keri drives. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the hospital and as we drive there the contractions get worse. We arrive and go inside the hospital.
"We need to check in she's in labor" Keri says to the nurse behind the desk.
"Sorry you should have called before you came because we don't have room she will have to wait" the nurse says.
"Its not like she can hold the baby in" Daniel says.
"Look your a first tike dad obviously but there is nothing I can do for you" The nurse says.
"Look mrs unless you want me to give birth right here in the middle of the lobby of this hospital I suggest you get me a damn room fast" I say banging on the counter.
"Give me one minute" The nurse says as she walks away.
"Look like we have a feisty mommy here" Keri says laughing.
"I did what I had to do" I say. The nurse comes back 5 minutes later with a whee chair for me.
"Come with me" The nurse says as Daniel pushes me behind her. We arrive at the room and she hooks me up to all the machines.
"The doctor will be here shortly to check you" The nurse says and leaves.

*skip to after the birth because idk how to write about it*

"Here you go your brand new 7 pound 8 oz baby boy congratulations" the doctor says as she puts my new baby on my chest.
"He's perfect" I say as tears stream down my face.
"He's breathtaking" Daniel says.
"Do you have a name for him yet?" The nurse asks.
"No no we haven't decided yet" I say.
"Ok I'll come back later then" the nurse says.
"I'm going to go call your parents Y/N and everyone else and let them know" Keri says as she steps out.
"I can't believe we are parents now" Daniel says as I turn to see his crying too.
"Come here" I say moving over so Daniel can sit next to me on the bed. Daniel sits next to me while I hold our new baby.
"He needs a name" Daniel says.
"I like the name you suggested" I say.
"Are you sure?" Daniel asks.
"100%" I say.
"Liam Zachary Seavey it is then" Daniel says smiling.  We sit here for another 15 minutes until Keri comes back in.
"Hey I called everyone and the boys are going to come by around 2 pm" Keri says.
"Did you want to hold him?" I say to Keri.
"I would love too" Keri says and I hand him to her. Daniel wraps his arms around my waist.
"I'm so proud of you" Daniel whispers in my ear.
"Thank you" I whisper back. The nurse come back a few minutes later.
"Do we have a name yet?" She asks.
"Liam Zachary Seavey" Daniel says and makes sure she spells it right.
"A beautiful name for a beautiful boy" The nurses says and then she leaves. After she leaves I decided to take a nap since I haven't slept since 3 am this morning and it's 1:30 now. I wake up and Daniel is now holding Liam and is still next to me.
"Where did your mom go?" I ask Daniel.
"She went to go get some sleep and the boys are coming up now" Daniel says.
"Ok how's Liam doing?" I ask Daniel.
"He's doing wonderful" Daniel says. After about 5 minutes I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in" Daniel says. The door opens and Zach is the first one to enter, followed by Jack, Corbyn, and then Jonah.
"Hey" Zach says.
"Hi" I say back.
"Omg he's so cute" Corbyn says as all the boys crowd around my bed to see Liam in Daniel's arms.
"Welcome Liam Zachary Seavey 7 pounds 8 oz born at 11:35 June 26" I say and all the boys get the biggest smile on there faces.
"His middle name is really Zachary" Zach asks.
"For real" Daniel says.
"Does anymore want to hold him?" I ask and they all nod. Daniel hands him to Corbyn first.
"You did it" Daniel says.
"We did it" I says laying my hand on his shoulder.