Part 38~ Mornings

Y/N POV

I wake up to a loud crying. I roll over to see Daniel coming out of the bathroom.
"You don't have to get up I'll get him" Daniel says.
"I'm gonna get up in a minute" I say smiling at Daniel.
"Ok" Daniel says smiling and then walking out. I get out of bed and then head into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair up into a messy bun. I walk out the room and into the kitchen. I see Liam in his high chair and Daniel making him oatmeal. I walk over to Liam.
"Mama" Liam says reaching his arms up.
"Hey my boy" I say picking him up and hugging him.
"Here we go" Daniel says placing the oatmeal on the tray and I set Liam back down. Liam starts eating and Daniel turns to me.
"Good morning beautiful" Daniel says pulling me into a hug by my waist.
"Good morning Dani" I say that snuggling into Daniel's chest. I let go of Daniel to go sit down.
"Wait" Daniel says.
"For what" I ask. Daniel kisses my lips and then pulls away smiling.
"Ok you can go now" Daniel says and I smile at him.
"What time are we meeting everyone?" I ask as I sit down on the counter.
"Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah are coming here first at 12 so we can all go eat and then Jack is meeting us later" Daniel says as he walks over and stands between my legs. I glance back at Liam and see he's still eating and is distracted. I turn to Daniel and grab his face pulling him into a kiss. I kiss him passionately and then kiss his cheek.
"Thank you" I say hugging Daniel.
"For what?" Daniel says.
"Everything" I say snuggling into Daniel's chest.
"Thank you" Daniel says and I feel him smile at me.
"Mama" Liam says catching my attention. I hop off the counter and walk around Daniel over to Liam. I pick him up smiling at me.
"Are you ready to get dressed?" I say smiling at him.
"Yea" Liam says smiling.
"Ok I'm gonna go get him dress" I say to Daniel and then walk out of the kitchen. I walk to Liam's room and set him on the floor. Liam starts to play with his toys on the floor as I grab his clothes. I grab a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt. It's in the 50's so long sleeves and a jacket are warm enough. I get Liam dressed and grab his jacket from the closet and make my way back to the kitchen. I see Daniel sitting at the bar eating a bagel. I set Liam down and he runs over to his toy box. I walk over to Daniel and lean against the counter so I'm facing the living room, so I can watch Liam.
"Hey gorgeous" Daniel says setting his bagel down.
"Hey Dani" I say.
"Are you ok? Something seems off" Daniel says.
"I just feel off, can I have some of this?" I say pointing to Daniel's bagel.
"Yeah sure" Daniel says pushing it towards me.
"Thanks" I say as I start eating it.
"What feels off about you?" Daniel asks. I look over into his eyes and I break down into tears. He opens his arms and hugs me.
"I don't know what's wrong I just don't feel right" I say crying into Daniel's chest.
"Oh shhhhh it's ok I got you" Daniel says rubbing my back. I feel a tug at my pant leg so I look down to see Liam looking up at me.
"What's wrong mama?" Liam asks and I reach down and pick him up.
"Nothing I'm all fine" I say smiling at him.
"Why don't you go get ready and I'll be there in a few minutes" Daniel says and I nod my head handing him Liam. I start to walk away and to the bedroom. Right as I leave the kitchen I hear Liam ask Daniel something.
"Daddy why is my mama sad?" Liam asks.
"She's just not feeling good right now so we need to take extra good care of her" Daniel says and it melts my heart.
"Like give her lots of hugs?" Liam asks.
"Perfect" Daniel says. After I hear that I continue to walk to the bedroom. Once I get to the bedroom I immediately walk over and start the shower. I strip and get in the shower. After about 10 minutes I see the door open and Daniel walk in.
"What are you doing?" I ask Daniel.
"I came to get ready the boys got here also Jack has something come up so it's just gonna be Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, and us" Daniel says.
"Oh ok" I say as I turn away from Daniel. After about a minute I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind.
"What are you doing?" I say to Daniel as I turn around to face him.
"I'm enjoying my wife since we don't have to worry about Liam because we have people watching him" Daniel says as he kisses down my neck and chest. I stop him by bring his face up to mine so I could kiss him.
*skip pass shower you can probably imagine what happened aka baby making*

I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I look back at Daniel and he's doing the same. I walk over to the mirror and sigh.
"What's wrong?" Daniel says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
"Oh nothing but I need to get ready" I say as I pick up my hair brush.
"Are you sure you're ok? You would tell me if your weren't right?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah I would, I just feel like something bad is gonna happen" I say as I turn around and put my hand on his cheek.
"I won't let anything bad happen to you" Daniel says.
"I know I just have a gut feeling about this" I say.
"Don't worry I won't let anything happen" Daniel says then he kisses me. I smile at him and go back to getting ready.