Author Note

I'm doing 7 month time skip from the last chapter to the next one so this is a little recap of what happened in the time
~Daniel and Y/N bought a 6 bedrooms 4 bathrooms house that's one story, in LA. Rooms: Daniel and Y/N room, Liam's room, Y/N's Office, A music room for Daniel, A playroom for Liam, and a guest room. I'm not gonna post any pictures of their house just give a little description. As soon as you walk in the front door on your left is the living room and on the right is the door to the garage. Straight ahead is the kitchen, on the left of the kitchen there is a wall then a hallway with a bathroom, than Liam's room, Liam's playroom, the guest room, and a bathroom in between the guest room and the playroom.Then on the other side of the kitchen straight across from the living room is another hallway with Y/N's office, then Daniel's music room which those two rooms have a connecting sliding door, then a bathroom, and then at the very end on the opposite side is Daniel and Y/N's room with a connected bathroom. There is also a door in the kitchen that leads to the backyard. In the backyard there is a large patio with some furniture and a fire pit. There is a big pool with a fence around it and some lounge chairs too. The view from the backyard is of over a lot of LA. The lawn wraps around the side of the house too.
~Jack and Gabbie got married
~I didn't like the whole a guys shows up and might be Y/N dad so we are gonna pretend like he isn't her dad so yeah
~The boys are about to go on their Christmas tour
~Zach and Y/N turned 21
~Jonah turned 23
~Corbyn turned 22
~Jack turned 21
~Liam turned one and is now one and a half