Part 26~ Wedding Day

Y/N POV

May 15, one day before the wedding

"I need something borrowed" I say pacing in Corbyn's living room as the boys sit on the couch and look at me.
"You pace a lot" Jonah says.
"She has always done as long as I've know her" Zach says.
"Leave her alone she's cute when she paces" Daniel says smiling.
"I have a blue flowers in my bouquet, I have a new necklace, and a old bracelet Daniel's mom gave me but I need something borrowed" I say.
"Why do you need these things?" Jack asks.
"It's something all brides do something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue it brings good luck kinda like they no seeing each other before the wedding" I say.
"You believe in that crap" Corbyn says and I stop dead in my tracks.
"Of course I do" I say starting to pace again.
"We'll find you something borrowed" Daniel says.
"Do you want to borrow blauwtjie?" Corbyn asks me.
"Yes that's perfect where is he?" I say.
"I'll get him" Corbyn says getting up.
"You can stop pacing now" Zach says as I stop.
"Thank god" I say as I sit down next to Daniel. Corbyn comes back out and hands me blauwtjie.
"Thank you I'll keep him safe" I say to Corbyn.
"You better he's special" Corbyn says.
"Well I'm going to go so I'm not tired tomorrow" I say getting up.
"I'll walk you out" Daniel says also getting up.
"You'll drop Liam off with your dad first thing right?" I ask Daniel.
"Yeah my dad will take good care of him all day" Daniel says. I walk over to Liam and give him a kiss on the head. Then I grab my bag with all my stuff for tomorrow in it and walk outside. Daniel follows me out and closes the door.
"It's finally time" I say to Daniel smiling.
"Next time I'll see you you will be my beautiful bride" Daniel says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I drop my bag and wrap my arms around his neck.
"I can't wait" I say smiling. 
"I can't believe tomorrow you will officially be a Seavey" Daniel says. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him.
"I love you" I say as I stare at Daniel's eyes.
"I love you too" Daniel says as he hugs me. I let go of Daniel and walk into the elevator.
"Bye" I say as the doors close.
"Bye" Daniel says. I head down to Daniel's parents apartment. I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer. Jeff, Daniel's dad, answers.
"Hello come on in" Jeff says.
"Hi" I say as I walk in. I walk in and see Keri and Anna in the kitchen cooking. Tyler and Christian are on the sofa watching TV.
"Hey guys" I say and everyone turns.
"Hi" Christian says as he hugs me very tight causing me to drop my bag.
"Woah Christian don't kill the girl" Tyler says as Christian let's go of me.
"That was insane" I say laughing as I hug Tyler.
"Hey Sweetie" Keri says as she hugs me.
"Hello my future sister" Anna says as she hugs me.
"Hey" I say smiling at Anna.
"I'm so excited to finally have a sister because I have to many brothers" Anna says motioning to Tyler and Christian on the couch.
"Well I have no siblings so getting 3 in a day is kinda crazy for me" I say as I walk into the kitchen with Anna.
"Yeah well welcome to the family" Keri says.
"I would offer to help but I can't cook like at all Daniel does all the cooking" I say to Keri.
"Oh that's fine just so sit down" Jeff says smiling as he takes my spot to help cook. I walk over and sit down in between Tyler and Christian. I spend the rest of the evening with Daniel's family.
"It feels weird to be here without Daniel" I say.
"Well after tomorrow you will officially be apart of this family so it will hopefully feel more normal" Keri says.
"Yeah it's just that I don't have family no siblings no mom anymore and I've never meet my dad" I say as I sigh.
"I'm just excited to have a sister" Anna says.
"Me too" I say smiling.
"Well we should go to sleep we have big plans tomorrow" Keri says as she gets up followed by Jeff.
"Y/N me and you are sharing a bed so if your ready we can go to sleep" Anna says and I nod and follow her. I get changed and ready for bed. Anna and I get into her bed and I fall asleep really quick.

I wake up around 8:45  am and see Anna still asleep. I leave Anna's room and go to the kitchen. I walk in to see Keri making breakfast.
"Hey is everyone else asleep?" I ask her.
"Jeff, Christian, and Tyler went to yours and Daniel's apartment to get ready" Keri says.
"Ok good" I say.
"All the girls are on there way here and Zach too" Keri says.