Part 16~ What the fuck?

Y/N POV

*1 1/2 months later*

The boys started their tour about a month ago and tonight is their last show so I went with them. I enjoy the tour for the most part. Daniel seems to like me around. We are currently in a hotel in Oklahoma. Yesterday marked 6 months of me being pregnant. Me and Daniel haven't decide on a name yet, but we have a few ideas.

Around 7 am I hear someone come into the room and wake Daniel up. I roll over to see Jonah In our room looking half dead.
"Where are you going?" I ask Daniel.
"We have an interview at 9, you can come if you don't want to stay here" Daniel says.
"I'm already up, I'll come" I say.
"Ok well meet us down in the lobby at 8" Jonah says as he leaves. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to get ready.

I'm sitting backstage while the boys do there interview. Eventually the interview ends and the boys come backstage.
"Hey y'all did amazing" I say to the boys and Daniel hugs me. We announce that I was pregnant a month of ago and the limelight's are super excited for the most part.
"Thanks babe" Daniel says and I hear Jonah scoff behind him. Jonah as been acting really weird recently. He always acts annoyed and upset when me and Daniel show affection to each other, but I try to ignore it.
"I'm hungry I think we should get food" Zach says.
"I'm starving" Jack says.
"Let's good back to the hotel and order a postmates" Corbyn says and everyone nods. We get an Uber and head back to the hotel. After we arrive we decide to hang out in Jonah and Corbyn's room. We order our food and then just sit and talk. I decide to go sit out on the balcony. After about 10 minutes Jonah comes out and joins me.
"Hey Jonah" I say as Jonah sits down next to me.
"Hey Y/N" Jonah says.
"I'm so tired" I say stretching.
"Y/N you're really cute" Jonah says and I turn and he's really close to my face.
"Ummm Jonah I'm dating Daniel" I say trying to back away.
"I don't care" Jonah says as he pushes he lips against mine I immediately pull away and stand up.
"What the hell Jonah" I say and then I see Zach run out onto the balcony. I look back inside to see Corbyn and Jack both holding Daniel back. I see Daniel is flaming mad. Zach runs out and punches Jonah square in the face.
"Omg Zach stop" I yell at him. Jonah is now on the floor bleeding. Corbyn lets go of Daniel and runs out and pulls Zach back. I run inside into Daniel's arms. I start bawling into his chest. Corbyn drags Zach out of the hotel room back to his room. Jack goes out to the balcony and looks at Jonah's face.
"Yep Zach gave him a black eye, to bad" Jack says being sarcastic with the last part. Jack comes back into the room.
"Why the fuck would he do that?" Daniel says as he hugs me and I cry into his chest.
"I don't know but we should leave and go to me and Zach's room" Jack says and Daniel nods. All 3 of us leave and leave Jonah out on the balcony by himself.

Jonah's POV

I'm sitting out on the balcony looking at Y/N. She's so beautiful and I think I like her. I know she's with Daniel but maybe if I just go for it she will like me too. I decide to just go for it.
"I'm so tired" Y/N says yawning.
"Y/N you're really cute" I say getting really close to her.
"Ummm I'm dating Daniel" Y/N says.
"I don't care" I say as I kiss her but she immediately pulls away.
"What the hell Jonah?" She yells and then I heard someone come out onto the balcony. Next thing I know Zach punches me right in the face.
"Omg Zach stop" Y/N yells. I just sit there bleeding and in pain. Y/N runs inside and Corbyn comes out and drags Zach off.
"Fuck" I whisper under my breath. Jack comes out and grabs my face and looks at it.
"Yep Zach gave him a black eye, to bad" Jack says as he lets go of my face and walks away. Daniel, Y/N, and Jack leave and I just sit there regretting everything that just happened. What did I just do?