Part 25~ Upsetting

Y/N POV

I walk back out in what seems like the millionth dress. As soon as everyone who was still here, Zach, Corbyn, and Keri, sees me they gasp.
"You look gorgeous" Zach says as his jaw drops.
"your absolutely beautiful in that dress" Corbyn says. 
"Its perfect"  I say starting to tear up.
"Don't cry your going to make me cry" Keri says as Corbyn hands her a tissue.
"Do you think Daniel will like it?" I say as I spin.
"He will love it" Keri says. I turn and smile at Olivia.
"Looks like we have found the one" Olivia says.

A few hours later

"Do you guys want to see a picture of it?" I say to Jonah and Jack as Daniel pouts next to me.
"Yes we definitely do" Jonah says.
"Corbyn has the picture he'll send it to you" I say nodding to Corbyn. Daniel wraps his arms around me and I don't even have to look at him to know he's pouting.
"Wow you look beautiful" Jack says as he looks at the picture.
"Thank you" I say smiling.
"I want to see" Daniel says kinda yelling.
"Don't yell your going to wake Liam" I say poking his leg. He mouths 'sorry' to me causing me to smile.
"Well I'm going to leave so I can sleep I'll see you guys tomorrow" Jonah says getting up to leave.
"Me too" Jack and Zach say both getting up.
"I'll see you guys tomorrow" Corbyn says getting up and follow the others out.
"Bye" I say as they leave. The door closes behind Corbyn because he's the last to leave. I get up and lock the door and then walk back over and sit next to Daniel with my legs in his lap.
"It's only 10:30 do you want to watch some Tv?" Daniel asks and I nod. Daniel opens Netflix and clicks on The Office. After a while I feel myself drifting asleep and then I feel Daniel pick me up and walk me to our room.

I wake up to Liam crying. I walk over and pick him I look at the clock to see that it's 2:34 am. I change Liam and put him back in his crib. I go and lay back down next to Daniel and he puts his arm around me. I try to fall asleep but I can't. After about 30 minutes Daniel says something.
"Are you ok?" Daniel asks.
"Why would I not be?" I ask rolling over to face Daniel.
"You aren't sleeping" Daniel says.
"How did you know that?" I ask Daniel.
"Because you hold my hand in your sleep it's how I know your asleep" Daniel says.
"Oh sorry I'm just thinking" I say.
"Don't be sorry and thinking about what?" Daniel asks.
"Multiple things like how are we going to pay for our wedding if my mom isn't helping, where we are gonna live after we get married, and" I say sighing.
"Ok wait one I can pay for the wedding because i make enough with the band two we'll find somewhere and third and what?" Daniel says.
"And I don't know just the future because I was holding Liam and realized we never actually talked about kids like we had Liam but what about other kids" I say looking into Daniel's eyes.
"We can talk about the future if you want but we should probably do it in the morning when your not sleep deprived" Daniel says kissing me.
"I guess" I say cuddling up to Daniel. I eventually fall asleep with my head on Daniels chest.

2 weeks later

"I don't understand why you came back and how you knew I was here?" I say pacing back and forth in the studio as my mom stands in front of me. The boys sitting on the couches behind me.
"Look sweetie I'm your mother so I know you can't afford this wedding on your own so I'll make you a deal" My mother says as she sets her purse down.
"I don't need your money" I say stopping and turning to her.
"Oh honey you can't afford a wedding I know that for sure" she says.
"But I can afford it" Daniel says getting up and standing behind me.
"Oh look at you trying to stand up for your bride to be" My mom says.
"Look I don't want you here and I definitely don't want you at my wedding that's why you didn't get an invite so why can't you just leave Daniel and I alone" I say.
"We have to go we'll meet you guys at the restaurant in 30 minutes" Corbyn says as they all get up to leave.
"Ok bye" Daniel says.
"Y/N I think your making a huge mistake" My mother says.
"I don't understand why you have to judge me so much" I say as I hear Liam start crying behind me from where he was sleeping.
"I got him" Daniel says as he let's go of my hand.
"That was your first mistake" my mother says.
"Excuse me" I say starting to tear up. Daniel walks over to me with Liam in his car seat.
"I think we should go I don't like seeing you upset like this" Daniel says wiping my tears with his free hand.
"Yeah ok" I say grabbing Daniel's hand.
"I'll get Liam's stuff together" Daniel says to me as he hands me Liam's car seat.
"I don't know why you did this" My mother says rolling her eyes.
"Did what? Became happy without you?" I asks her.
"Ruined your life" My mother says.
"I don't call having a child and getting married in a week ruining my life" I say.
"I got everything in the car when your ready" Daniel says grabbing my hand.
"I'm ready" I say.
"Y/N once you leave this is over I'm gone" My mother says.
"That's the point" I say holding the door open so she can leave.
"You'll regret this" My mother says as she walks out. I let go of the door behind her.
"Looks like I don't have a mother anymore" I say wrapping my arm around Daniel's waist.
"You have Zach's mom and mine of course" Daniel says kissing my head.
"Yeah I know let's go I'm hungry" I say as Daniel opens the door. I walk out and to our car. I put Liam in the car and then get in the front seat. Daniel starts to drive us to the restaurant where the boys are. As he drives us I start to crying as I think back to what just happened.
"Hey what's wrong?" Daniel says as he grabs my hand.
"I just don't get why she has to do that" I say to Daniel. I look at Daniel and start to sob. Daniel parks in front of the restaurant and then pulls me into his lap.
"Don't worry about her I will help you get through this" Daniel says as he kisses my cheek. I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder.
"I can't wait till next week" I say.
"Me either" Daniel says.
"Let's go before the boys get worried" I say moving back to my seat.
"Wait" Daniel says as he leans over and kisses me.
"Now we can really go" I say smiling.
"I'll get Liam" Daniel says as we both get out of the car. Daniel gets Liam out and puts him in his stroller and then we walk in together. We walk in and find where the other boys are sitting.
"Hey guys" Daniel says rolling Liam's stroller to the end of the table and then sitting down next to him and  Jonah.
"Hi" I say sitting across from him and next to Zach.
"Hey, What happened with your mother?" Zach asks. I go to explain but instead tears start running down my face.
"Oh that's not good" Jack says.
"My mother is awful" I say.
"Zach switch with me" Daniel says getting up. Zach and Daniel switch spots and I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder.
"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to upset you" Zach says.
"It's fine I'm just still upset from everyone my mom said" I say to Zach.
"Just don't think about her" Daniel says as he wraps his arm around my waist.
"Yeah your getting married in a week" Corbyn says raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah you'll officially be a Seavey" Zach says making me smile.
"Yeah I can't wait" I say completely forgetting about how I was upset before.