Part 30~ Honeymoon

Y/N POV

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself. I walk around and sit on the counter as Daniel gets out.
"We should head down and look around in town and find some dinner" Daniel says as he walks over and stands in between my legs.
"Sounds like a plan" I say hopping off the counter and walking back into the room. I open my suit case and pull out a pair of jean shorts, a coral tank top crop top, and coral sandals.

I apply light makeup and leave my hair down

I apply light makeup and leave my hair down. After I'm done getting ready I go to find Daniel. I see him standing on the balcony looking out at the water. I walk up next to him on the balcony.
"I've only been here for an hour and I already love it" I say and Daniel wraps his arm around me.
"Me too" Daniel says.
"Let's go down to the town and find something to eat I'm hungry" I say turning around to face Daniel.
"Ok lets go" Daniel says grabbing my hand. I grab my phone and the key to get back in and we leave. We head down to the lobby and out into the city. Daniel and I walk around in town hand in hand. I look over at Daniel to see him smiling very bright at me showing this tooth gap.
"What?" I say smiling at him.
"You're perfect" Daniel says.
"I'm not perfect" I say smiling and grabbing his hand with both my hands.
"You're perfect enough" Daniel says pulling me closer.
"Oh look i want to go in there" I say pulling Daniel towards a small homemade jewelry shop on our left.
"I thought you were hungry?" Daniel asks me.
"We can eat after I look we aren't in a hurry" I say as i wrap both my arms around his arm.
"Yeah true" Daniel says smiling. I start looking around at everything. I stop at a section of bracelets.
"Look how pretty this one is" I say as I pick up a metal bracelet with 3 white beads and 3 sea foam green beads with a shell in between.

"It's cute let's buy it" Daniel says

"And look at this one do you like it?" I ask Daniel holding up a bracelet for him.

"Yeah now we can both have bracelets to remember this" Daniel says

"Like we could forget this" I say as I kiss Daniel.
"Let's buys these and then find something to eat because I'm starving" Daniel says as we walk over and buy them.
"Thanks for buying me my bracelet" I say to Daniel as we walk out.
"You're welcome but we are married which means we share our so money so technically you paid for it" Daniel says.
"I liked the thought of you buying it for me better" I say grabbing Daniel's hand.
"Fine then you're welcome" Daniel says.
"It looks like there is a restaurant down there" I say as I point further down the beach. Daniel and I walk into the restaurant and sit down. I look over the menu and find what I want and then I wait for someone to take our orders. A waiter comes and takes our orders and then we wait. As Daniel and I are waiting for our food I stare over at Daniel.
"You're staring" Daniel says smiling at me.
"I have a question" I say.
"Ok what is it?" Daniel asks me.
"I feel like we didn't talk about to many serious stuff before we got married" I say as Daniel grabs my hand.
"That's not a question but we have kinda talked about serious stuff but if you want we can sit down and have a big conversation about it" Daniel says reassuring me.
"I do it think that would be nice" I say to Daniel.
"Was that the question you wanted to ask or was there something else" Daniel says.
"No I just wanted to make sure we talked about all the serious stuff" I say smiling at Daniel. Right as I say that the waiter brings over our food. We thank him and start eating. We talk and eating our food. After we are finished we pay and then go back into the town.
"What time is it?" Daniel asks me.
"It's 6, why?" I say to Daniel.
"I wanted to go swim in the ocean" Daniel says as we points to the ocean.
"We I need to go to back to the hotel to put a swimsuit on" I say to Daniel.
"Me too and by that time it will be night so the beach will be pretty much empty" Daniel says as we start heading back to the hotel.
"I love the beach at night" I say to Daniel. We head back to the hotel and up to our room. I open my suitcase and pull out a red bikini.

I change into my bikini and walk out onto the balcony to find Daniel

I change into my bikini and walk out onto the balcony to find Daniel. I see Daniel sitting on a chair out there so I go over and sit in this lap.
"Hey" Daniel says as he wraps his arm around my waist.
"Hi Dani" I say as I lay my head on his shoulder.
"I love this bikini, is it new?" Daniel says as he sticks his hand in between the cut in the side.
"Thank you and yeah It's brand new" I say.
"Let's go down to the beach" Daniel says as we both get up. Daniel and I walk into our room to grab our stuff.
"I'm ready to go" I say to Daniel as I grab my bag. I feel Daniel's hands on my waist from behind.
"You know we can always go to the beach later" Daniel says as he slides his hands into the openings on the sides of my bottoms.
"Daniel" I say as I lean back into Daniel.
"I'll make it quick" Daniel says as he kisses my neck.

Time skip pass the frisky disky times

I fix my bikini and check the time. 7 pm.
"Are you ready to head down to the beach?" Daniel says.
"Yeah I'm ready, you aren't gonna stick your hands in my bikini again are ya?" I say smirking at Daniel.
"No not this time" Daniel says as he grabs my hand. I pick up my bag and slip on my checkered vans. Daniel and I walk out of our hotel room and head down to the lobby. After we get to the lobby and walk out and down to the beach. I look out at the beach to see that it's completely empty.
"There is no one out here" I say to Daniel.
"I know it's perfect" Daniel says as we step onto the sand. Daniel and I take our shoes off and step them next to my bag.
"I hope the water isn't cold" I say to Daniel.
"Well you're about to find out" Daniel says as he picks me up and starts running towards the water.
"Oh no Daniel please" I say trying to get out of Daniel's grip but failing. Daniel tosses me into the ocean and I fully go underwater. I come back up and grab Daniel pulling him down with me.
"It's actually not cold" Daniel says laughing. We swim out a little further to where we can stand.
"You know" I say as I wrap my legs around Daniel's waist.
"Know what?" Daniel says as he grabs my waist. I lean towards Daniel and connect our lips.
"There is no one else here" I say kissing down his neck.
"Or we can break in that beautiful bed we have" Daniel says as he starts to walk us out of the water.
"I like that plan" I say pulling Daniel into a kiss.