Part 17~ Your kidding me

Y/N POV

Me, Jack, and Daniel walk over to jack and Zach's hotel room. Daniel is still dripping with angry and I'm still bawling into Daniel's arms as we walk. We arrive and Jack opens the room up. Zach is pacing back and forth and Corbyn is trying to calm him down. They both look over at us as we walk in.
"What the fuck happened?" Zach says waking over to me.
"We were just sitting on the balcony talking nothing unusual" I say.
"And then what?" Jacks says.
"And then he said I was really cute, and I said I'm dating Daniel, and then he kissed me" I say.
"Why would he do this?" Daniel says as he pushes a lamp over.
"I don't know" I say to him. Zach pulls me into a hug.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"You have nothing to be sorry about" Daniel says as he walks over to me and grabs my hand.
"If I had never came this wouldn't have happened" I say.
"It's not your fault" Daniel says hugging me. As we are hugging there is a knock at the door. I turn around and answer to see Jonah with a black eye and holding a Chipotle bag.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear Daniel say from behind me.
"I'm here to give you guys your food and I want to talk" Jonah says.
"Let him in he just wants to talk" Jack says.
"Fine but Y/N isn't going near him" Daniel says as he grabs my hand. Jonah walks in then sets the food down. Daniel and I go and sit over on Jacks bed. Corbyn hands me and Daniel's food to us and everyone is quiet till Zach breaks the silence.
"Why the fuck did you kiss Y/N?" Zach says and Daniel's arms around me get tighter. Jonah eyes drift over to me and I immediately look away.
"I- I- I started to like Y/N right before we found out she was pregnant and I tired to get over it but I thought I should kiss her to see if she felt the same" Jonah says sighing "but after I kissed her I realized I didn't like her anymore and it was a mistake"
"Bro why didn't you just talk to Y/N and Daniel?" Jack says hitting Jonah's arm. I turn around to Daniel.
"I think you should try to forgive him, I'm not saying completely but just slowly start to" I whisper so only Daniel could hear.
"Your probably right but it's not going to be the same immediately" Daniel whispers back.
"What are you guys whispering about?" Zach asks.
"Nothing, but can I talk to Jonah alone?" Daniel says. All the boys get up and I hug Daniel and then leave with the boys. We walk out into the hallway and the boys sit down on the floor. I sit down in between Zach and Corbyn.

Daniel's POV

Y/N hugs me and then leaves the room with the other boys. After the door closes I turn to Jonah.
"I'm really sorry" Jonah says.
"Look if you would have just told me about this instead of kissing my girlfriend I wouldn't have been as mad" I say.
"I know I just didn't know what to do" Jonah says.
"Look I can't forgive you immediately but your one of my best friends I can't stay mad at you so just give me some time to process this before I forgive you" i say.
"Ok that's fine" Jonah says. We do our band handshake and then go into the hall.

Y/N POV

After about 10 minutes Daniel and Jonah come into the hallway.
"You guys can come back in now" Daniel says. All the boys get up and Daniel helps me up.
"Thanks Dani" I say.
"Anytime babe" Daniel says. I start to walk in but Daniel stops me.
"Are you guys coming?" Corbyn says as he holds the door open.
"We will be there in a few minutes" Daniel says.
"Why did you stop me?" I ask Daniel as he grabs my hands.
"I love you" Daniel says.
"I love you too" I say back and Daniel kisses me. Then me and Daniel walk back into the hotel room.
"Are you guys good?" Zach asks.
"We're wonderful" I say smiling at him.