Part 9~ Falling in love

*2 weeks later*

Y/n POV

"I got to go to the studio I'll see you later" Zach says leaving the apartment.
"Bye" I say as Zach leaves. Me and Zach have been living  together for about a week and I really enjoy it. Me and Daniel have been amazing and I think I'm falling in love with him. Zach still treats me like his little sister and always threatens to kill Daniel if he tries to have sex with me. This just means Daniel and I other make sure Zach isn't home or we go to Daniel's apartment. I love Zach but I wish he wasn't so overprotective. I'm standing in my kitchen lost in thought when a knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts. I walk over and open the door to find Daniel.
"Hey Daniel" I say.
"Hey Y/N" Daniel says looking all nervous.
"Why do you look all tense and stressed?" I say kinda laughing.
"Umm well is Zach here?" Daniel says looking in the apartment.
"No he just left for the studio" I say looking back for a second.
"Thank god" Daniel says as he pulls me into a kiss surprising me.
"Someone's excited" I say pulling away.
"I just really need you right now" Daniel says walking in an pushing the door close.
"Oh ok I get it" I say with a smirk. Daniel picks me up and walks us to my room.

*time skip sponsored by drunk Jonah because what they did was freaking amazing*

Me and Daniel walk into the kitchen to make some food. I sit on the counter staring at Daniel as he makes pancakes on the stove.
"Why didn't you have to go to the studio today?" I ask Daniel as he steals my apple juice from my hand.
"Well I already finished all my parts for the songs so I'm free for a while" Daniel says looking at me.
"That's amazing" I say looking at Daniel. Daniel walks over to me and grabs my waist as he brings me into a kiss. Daniel starts to kiss down my neck but I try to stop him.
"Dani, Dani, stop" I say trying to stop Daniel.
"Why would I stop when I know you love it?" Daniel says smirking against my neck.
"Because your going to burn your pancakes" I say and Daniel runs over to the stove.
"Well shit I brunt them" Daniel says looking down at them.
"It was worth it" I say laughing at Daniel.
"Yeah it was" Daniel says coming back over to me.
"Let's go get breakfast at IHOP because I'm starving" I say hopping off the counter. I go to my room and grab my stuff and walk back into the living room.
"Ready to go?" Daniel asks looking over at me.
"Yep" I say reaching my hand out to Daniel. Daniel grabs my hand and we walk out the door ready to go to IHOP to eat. We head to the elevator and go down to the bottom floor. Daniel orders an Uber and we wait on the bench for it to arrive. I lay my head on Daniel's shoulder as I think back to the time we have spend together. I really think I'm falling in love with him but I don't know how to tell him. What if he doesn't feel the same?

Daniel's POV

As me and Y/N sit on bench Y/N has her head laying on my shoulder. The more time I spend work her the deeper in love I fall for her. I want to tell her but I don't know if she feels the same. I feel like I should just tell her and see what happens. But I need to come up with something special, but what should I do?

Y/N POV

I'm lost in thought when the Uber pulls up. We get up and head to IHOP. We arrive there and sit down and order. I look up to see that Daniel is staring at me.
"What?" I say looking at him.
"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" Daniel says smirking.
"Of course I do, to where?" I ask him with a smile.
"It's going to be a surprise, all I'm going to say is dress nice" Daniel says as our food arrives.
"Ok then Mr. Mystery" I say to Daniel smiling.