Part 22~ Marry me?

One week later

Y/N POV

Today is me and Daniel's 1 year anniversary. Daniel planned a whole evening for us. Daniel went to drop Liam off with his parents while I finish getting ready. After about another hour right as I'm finished getting ready I hear a knock at the door. I go and answer it to see Daniel holding flowers.
"Hey beautiful" Daniel says handing me the flowers.
"Hey Dani come on in, to your own apartment" I say laughing a bit.
"Are you almost ready?" Daniel asks.
"Yeah I'm ready" I say to Daniel.
"Let's go then" Daniel says grabbing my hand and kisses my cheek. Daniel and I walk out and head to the elevator.
"I really love this outfit on" I say as I look at his outfit.
"Oh you like the dress shirt" Daniel says spinning causing me to laugh.
"Yes I love it I love everything you wear" I say putting my hands on Daniel's shoulders.
"Thank you, you look gorgeous like always" Daniel says as he kisses me. The elevator opens and we step out and head out to our car. We get in the car and stop driving to the restaurant.
"I'm so excited for dinner" I say.
"Me too" Daniel says as I look over at him.
"Why do you look nervous?" I ask Daniel.
"I don't I'm fine" Daniel says as he puts his hand on my thigh.
"If you say so" I say as I put my hand on top of his. We drive for about another 10 minutes when we arrive. I look at the restaurant to see it looks pretty fancy. Daniel and I get out and walk in.
"After you" Daniel says opening the door.
"Thank you" I say walking in with Daniel right behind me. Daniel walks and grabs my hand. We walk up to the desk.
"Reservation for Seavey" Daniel says.
"Right this way" The lady says as she leads us to our table. We sit and start looking at the menu. After we order we sit and talk.
"I'm so lucky to have you" I say to Daniel.
"I'm the lucky one" Daniel says as he leans over and kisses me. I just smile at Daniel.
"Did I tell you I hit 5 million subscribers yesterday?" I say to Daniel.
"Omg I'm happy for you" Daniel says. Right as Daniel says that our food arrives. We eat and talk and just enjoy our selves.
"Would you guys like dessert?" The waitress asks.
"No I think we are good" I say.
"Ok I'll get the check then" The waitress says and then leaves. I look to Daniel and see him sigh.
"Are you ok?" I asks Daniel. Daniel grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.
"Y/N we have been together for a year now and it's been the best year of my life and you make me so happy and I can't imagine my life without you" Daniel says as he gets now on one knee and I hear a chorus of gasps over the restaurant.
"Oh my god" I say as I start crying.
"And I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy so will you do me the honor and marry me?" Daniel says as he opens the tiny box to reveal a beautiful ring.

Right as I'm about to answer I hear someone say my name

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Right as I'm about to answer I hear someone say my name.
"Y/N" Someone says. I turn around to see my Ex boyfriend, Matthew.
"Matthew?" I ask confused.
"Who are you?" Daniel asks.
"Y/N you can't say yes to him because I love you I always have I should have never treated you like I did and I want you back" Matthew says as he tries to reach for my arm but Daniel grabs my arm.
"What the hell man back off" Daniel says as he steps in between me and Matthew.
"Get out of my way she loves me not you" Matthew says as he tries to grab me again but Daniel stops him. Matthew doesn't say anything he just punches Daniel right in the face.
"What the fuck?" Daniel says. Matthew punches him again and Daniel falls to the floor because Matthew is a lot bigger than Daniel.
"DANIEL" I yell as I get on the floor with Daniel "SOMEONE CALL 911"
"He's not worth it just leave him" Matthew says as he grabs my arm but I yank it away from him.
"Daniel is 100 times a better man than you he treats me right and actually loves me I never want to see you again why are you even here?" I say to him as I grab Daniel's hand. Daniel is barely conscious and has a black eye and a cut on his head.
"I was thinking about how we ended things and I realized I made a mistake so I came looking for you" Matthew says but Ignore him.
"leave I don't want you here" I say to him as I turn back to Daniel.
"Whatever when his loser breaks your heart you will run to me for support" Matthew says as he leaves.
"Daniel stay with me" I say to him as I look into his eyes.
"I'm trying" Daniel says as his eye droop.
"I don't know why he came I only love you so I need you to stay with me, ok?" I say to him.
"Ok" Daniel says with a little smile.
"I love you" I say as I kiss Daniel.
"I love you too, I'm sorry for the blood on your dress" Daniel says as he looks at my dress that has his blood from his cut on it.
"It's fine" I say. The paramedics come and put Daniel in the ambulance.
"Wait I need the ring" I say looking around.
"Here" The waitress says as she hands me the box with the ring in it.
"Thank you" I say as I get in the ambulance and out the box in my purse. We drive to hospital and half way there Daniel become completely unconscious. I call all the boys and his parents. We arrive at the hospital about 10 minutes later. We get out of the ambulance and Daniel is rushed back and I'm told to wait in the waiting area. Eventually the boys and Daniel's parents arrive with Liam. Zach immediately runs over to me and hugs me.
"Hey" I say as I sit back down.
"Hi how is it?" Keri asks.
"They rushed him back about 5 minutes ago" I say and then explain everything that planned.
"I always hated Matthew" Zach says getting angry.
"It doesn't matter now all that matters is if Daniel will be ok" Jonah says trying to calm Zach. I pick Liam up from his stroller and look into his eyes. He definitely has Daniel's bright blue eyes. I put him back in the stroller so he can sleep because it's around 11 pm.
"He asked me to marry him but I never got to answer" I say and everyone turns to me. I pull out the ring and show them.
"We know he's been planning this for along time" Corbyn says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm going to say yes I just want him to put the ring on me" I say smile causing everyone else to smile. The doctor comes up right after I say that.
"Good news he's going to be fine we sitched up his cut and put a case on his broken hand but besides that he's completely fine" The doctor says and I immediately start crying and fall into the close arms near me. They end up being Jacks arms and he comforts me.
"Thank you" Jeff says as he shakes the doctors hand.
"Technically it's past visiting hours so I can only let one of you back there right now until the morning" The doctor says.
"Y/N you go we will visit him in the morning and we will bring Liam with us" Keri says as he hugs me and grabs Liam's stroller and leaves.
"Umm can one of you guys do me a favor?" I ask them as I'm calm and not crying as much.
"Yeah sure what do you need?" Jonah asks.
"We left the car at the restaurant I need someone to get it and get me clothes because I don't want to stay in these bloody clothes" I say.
"Yeah sure I'll go get your car" Corbyn says as he hugs me and leaves.
"And One of us will bring you clothes" Zach says as he hugs me and they all leave. I grab my stuff and walk over to the doctor and he leads me to Daniel's room. I walk In to see Daniel laying in the bed looking all bruised and unconscious. I get a chair for me to sit in and place it next to Daniel bed. I sit down and grab Daniel's hand.
"I'm here Daniel and I need you to please wake up because I can't do this without you" I say as I lay my head on the his bed. I lay there until my phone buzzes. I look to see a message from Zach.

Zach 💙
I have clothes for you meet me in the lobby

Me
On my way

I kiss Daniel's hand and then go down to the lobby.
"Thank you Zach" I say as I take the clothes.
"I didn't know what you wanted so I just grabbed whatever" Zach says.
"It's fine and Daniel is unconscious but he looks fine" I say and then Zach hugs me and leaves. I go back to Daniel's room and change into the clothes Zach brought me in the bathroom. He brought me Nike running shorts and one Daniel's hoodies. As soon as I put the hoodie on I felt so much closer to him. I return back to the spot I was in before with me holding Daniel's hand and my head on his bed. I eventually fall asleep but I wake up to Daniel squeezing my hand and saying something.
"Y/N" Daniel says and my head shoots up.
"Daniel" I say as I stand up.
"Hey" he says as he looks me.
"Yes my answer is yes" I say to Daniel.
"You'll marry me?" Daniel says with the biggest smile.
"Of course I will" I say as I kiss Daniel and smile at him.
"Yay" Daniel says smiling.
"I have the ring in my purse" I say as I grab my purse and pull it out. I hand Daniel the box and he grabs my left hand.
"I've been waiting a long time to do this" Daniel says as he puts the ring on and I kiss him again.
"I love you" I say smiling.
"I love you too" Daniel says smiling back and moving over so I can lay next to him in his bed. I cuddle up to him and we both fall asleep.