Part 8~ Whats wrong?

Y/N POV

I open the door to find everyone sitting on the couch. I quickly stop causing Daniel to run into me.
"Ouch that hurt" Daniel says.
"Sorry" I say to him. Zach gets up and walks over to us.
"My mom invited us all to go to lunch at 12 be ready"
Zach says walking away and slamming the door to the guest room.
"What happened?" I say confused.
"Umm Zach has been acting weird all morning" Corbyn says.
"I'll go talk to him" Jack says getting up.
"No wait I need to" I say stopping Jack and entering the guest room. I go in and sit down next to Zach In the guest room.
"Why didn't you come back last night?" Zach says looking at me.
"I just need a night away from life, Zach I'm not happy" I tell Zach.
"What aren't you happy about?" Zach asks looking worried.
"I don't want to model anymore, and I felt bad because your the one who helped me get the job In LA" I say to Zach.
"Y/N you could have told me and you haven't signed a contract so you can get out of it" Zach says.
"I know, I talked to Daniel and I decided I want to start my YouTube channel again" I say to Zach.
"Good just please never do what you did last night again" Zach says sighing.
"I'm sorry Zach" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.
"I know but you scared me" Zach says wrapping his arm around me.
"Yeah" I say to Zach.
"You better not have slept with him" Zach says laughing.
"I didn't" I say lying to Zach thinking back to last night.
"Let's go back out to the living room" Zach says.
"Yeah I need to get ready if we're meeting your mom at 12" I tell Zach.
"Yeah she also told me she wants to help decorate your new apartment" Zach says getting up.
"Thank god I'm so bad at decorating" I tell Zach opening door. All the boys are on the couch talking. I immediately walk into my room and after about 2 minutes Daniel walks in.
"Zach is so overprotective" I say laughing.
"Yeah he really doesn't want you to ever have sex" Daniel says
"Yeah because my last boyfriend cheated on me" I say sighing.
"Really wow I'm sorry, that explains why Zach is so overprotective" Daniel says pulling me close.
"Yeah..." I say.
"We should probably shower and get dressed"
Daniel says getting up.
"Yeah" I say getting up to.

*time skip sponsored by Jonah's coffee*

"She said she would be here in about 10 minutes she's stuck in traffic" Zach says sitting down at the table.
"Ok cool" I say opening my phone and going to instagram. All the boys are talking about something random while I scroll through Instagram. Everything is normal until I check my tags and see something I wasn't expecting.
"Oh my god" I say catching Daniel's attention.
"What?" Daniel says looking at my phone "oh no."
"I know" I say looking at Daniel.
"Ummm guys we might have a problem" Daniel says looking up.
"What is it?" Jonah asks.
"Umm there might be a picture of Y/N and I together on instagram and people think we're dating" Daniel says showing them the picture.
"Your fine just ignore it people think we're dating people all the time" Corbyn says right as Zach's mom walks up.
"Hey guys" Myta says. Everyone gets up and hugs her and she sits down in between me and Zach.
"Darn I'm so hungry" Myta says looking at the menu.
"Me too" everyone says. We order our food and talking while we wait. Our food arrives and we start eating and talking about my new apartment.
"Did Zach tell you what I suggested?" Myta says looking around at me.
"Just that you wanted to help decorate" I say as I continue eating.
"Yeah but I also suggested to him that you two should move in together since Zach can't really live on his own and you guys basically spend as much time as possible together" Myta says.
"Mom I don't think she wants to live with me" Zach says stopping his mom.
"I would love to live with you" I say looking at Zach.
"Really" Zach says.
"Yeah I can ask to switch to a 2 bedroom apartment, I'll just have to call him today and it should work out" I say smiling at Zach.
"Thank god now Zach doesn't have to rely on us to take care of him" Jack says causing the boys to laugh.
"Yeah and now I don't have to help decorate 2 apartments" Myta says laughing. We finish eating and get ready to go back to my apartment and finish packing my apartment because I have 5 days till I need to be out. Myta has always been like a second mom to me and I can always count on her.