Part 41~ Night off

Y/N POV

"Here's his favorite blanket" I say handing it to Corbyn and he puts it in his car.
"Ok now that you have given me everything you have to give him up" Corbyn says opening his arms. I say goodbye to him than hand Liam to Corbyn.
"i'll bring him to the studio tomorrow with his stuff" Corbyn says smiling as he puts Liam in the car in his car.
"Thank you for watching him" I say hugging Corbyn.
"Of course" Corbyn says than gets in the car and drives away.
"Let's go inside" Daniel says kissing my neck.
"Sounds good to me" I say smirking at him. Daniel and i walk inside and into the living room. I walk over to the couch and lay down with a huff.
"Where am i gonna lay?" Daniel asks and i stand up so we can lay down. I lay down on top of him with my hand on his chest and my arms wrapped around this torso.
"Are you comfortable?" I ask Daniel.
"Yeah i'm good" Daniel says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Is this all you had planned for tonight, if so i'm fine with it?" I tell Daniel lifting my head a little to look at him.
"We can do whatever your little heart wants" Daniel says than kisses me. I deepen the kiss and slide my hand into his shirt than up his abs and chest. Daniel sits up than pushes me down onto the opposite side of the couch.
"This is all i want right now" I say than kiss Daniel again and i feel him smile into the kiss.
"You're too perfect" Daniel says smiling at me.
"I am not, i just want you now" I say to Daniel as i play with his belt. (that was cringe omg but i'm leaving it because i can't think of anything better)
"Should have just said so" Daniel says smirking and taking my shirt off. He starts to trail kisses down my chest and stomach when i hear my phone ring. I pick it up from the floor.
"Damn it" I say as Daniel starts to undress himself.
"Who is it?" Daniel asks as he lays down on top of me.
"It's Zach" I say showing him the phone.
"Don't answer, if it's important he'll call back" Daniel says and i set my phone on the coffee table than return back to facing Daniel.
"now where were we?" I say looking down at Daniel's abs.

"Here put your clothes on" Daniel says as he gets up off the couch.
"Thanks" I say taking the pajamas from Daniel he brought for me. After i get dressed i lay down on top of Daniel, and he pulls a blanket over us.
"Are you comfortable?" Daniel ask because i keep moving.
"I'm just really cold" I say as i wrap my arms around Daniel.
"I'm sorry what do you want that will help?" Daniel asks as he wraps his arms around me.
"I'm going to take a bath" I say as i try to get up but Daniel's grip on me is so tight.
"I'm coming with you" Daniel says as he gets up picking me up bridal style in the process.

"Dani stop" I say laughing and pushing him away as Daniel kisses my neck.
"That wasn't what you were saying in the bath" Daniel says wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"Stop being so horny" I say laughing at him.
"Fine" Daniel says as he stops. I turn around to face him and kiss him.
"I have something to tell you" I say.
"What is it?" Daniel asks.
"Well i've been having a lot of mood swings lately and i've been feeling a little nauseous and i realized i've missed my last two periods which isn't weird but still" I tell Daniel.
"Do you really think you're pregnant?" Daniel asks me smiling.
"Yeah and i still have pregnancy test in the cabinet" I say as i walk into the bathroom.
"Oh my gosh do it" Daniel says. I smile at Daniel and than close the door so i can pee on the test. After i'm on done i come join Daniel back in our room.
"Now I might not be pregnant so we can't get our hopes up" I say as i set the test down set a timer.
"I know but i still excited" Daniel says grabbing my hands pulling me to sit next to him.
"This is so much different than when you first thought you were pregnant" Daniel says smiling.
"I know" I say and the timer goes off.
"Do you want to do it or should i?" Daniel asks.
"We will do it together" I say as i grab it. I move it so we both can see than flip it over.