Part 39~ Cold

Y/N POV

I walk out into the living room and see Zach on the floor playing with Liam and his cars.
"Hey Zach" I say getting his attention.
"Hey" Zach says smiling at me.
"Where is everyone else?" I ask Zach.
"Outside" Zach says.
"I'm gonna go out there" I say as I drop around and heading to the backyard. Immediately after I set out the cold hits me.
"Hey Y/N" Corbyn says turning around.
"How are you guys out here it's so cold" I say as I walk around to them.
"I think you are forgetting we all grew up in the cold" Daniel says wrapping his arms around me.
"And you didn't" Jonah says.
"How cold is it anyways?" I ask.
"45" Corbyn says pulling out his phone to check.
"I'm going inside I'm too cold" I say trying to get out of Daniel's grip.
"No stay enjoy the cold" Daniel says.
"Learn to love the cold" Corbyn says.
"I don't want to" I say as I grip Daniel tighter.
"We should probably go inside anyways we left Liam with Zach" Daniel says.
"Oh no you're right" Corbyn says as he starts to quickly walk inside followed by Jonah. Daniel grips my waist turning to face me.
"I'm sorry you don't like the cold" Daniel says.
"It's fine" I say shivering.
"Here this might warm you up" Daniel says as he leans down and kisses me.
"Mhmm definitely helped" I say smiling at him.
"Lets go inside" Daniel says grabbing my hand. We walk inside and see the boys in the living room. I turn the corner and head down to Daniel and I room. I walk in and immediately go to Daniel's closet. I grab his 8 letters tour hoodie and put it on top of my long sleeve shirt and wool leggings. I take in the warmth and the smell of Daniel. I walk back into the living room.
"I'm ready" I say catching the boys attention.
"Did you steal that hoodie from my closet?" Daniel asks.
"Definitely not" I say nodding my head.
"I get it Daniel smells really good" Corbyn says sniffing Daniel.
"I know right" I say.
"You both are so weird" Daniel says.
"But you love us" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"If I must" Daniel says smiling at me.
"Ok stop being cute and let's go" Zach says.
"You're just jealous" I say walking over to Zach.
"Too soon" Zach says walking towards the garage.
"Ignore him he's just moody" Corbyn says picking up Liam and then him and Jonah follow Zach. Leaving Daniel and I in the living room alone.
"Don't be sad, just ignore Zach he's just upset" Daniel says as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I turn around and hug him.
"I know but it's more than that" I say as I get on my tippy toes to put my arms around Daniel's neck.
"I know but we'll figure everything out" Daniel says.
"I know" I say stepping back and put my hand on Daniel's face.
"You know your so short" Daniel says smiling at me.
"I'm 5'4" I say looking hurt.
"Still short" Daniel says.
"I'll remember that" I say smiling and then kissing Daniel.
"Let's go" Daniel says grabbing my hand. We walk into the garage where the boys are in our car. I walk around to the car and open the passenger door.
"I guess I get to sit in the front" I say getting in.
"Don't you always sit in the front?" Jonah asks.
"Not when everyone is here" I say as Daniel starts to drive.
"it's your lucky day" Corbyn says.
"yeah i guess it is" I say. As we drive to the restaurant Zach controls the music which is always interesting. The boys talk in the back while i stare out the window.
"You ok, my love?" Daniel asks me catching my attention.
"Yeah i'm fine" I say smiling at Daniel then turning back to look out the window.

Daniel's POV

"You ok, my love?" I ask her.
"Yeah i'm fine" Y/N says smiling and then turning back towards the window. Y/N has been down recently and i don't know why. It really worries me because when she's not happy i'm not happy. I need to do something to cheer her up. I'm gonna have the boys or my parents watch Liam tonight and plan something special for her. Hopefully it will cheer her up. I continue to drive to Chipotle. After about 10 minutes we arrive there. I park and then walk to the passenger side and open it for Y/N.
"Thank you" Y/N says taking my hand and getting out of the car.
"Sure thing" i say smiling at her and she smiles back.

Y/N POV

Daniel opens my door and i thank him with a smile. I reach into the back of the car and get Liam out. I take Liam out and carry him as i walk to the entrance. The boys are already inside in line.
"After you" Daniel says opening the door for me.
"Thank you" I say to him. I go inside and get in line after Corbyn.
"I heard you and the other boys were fighting over who is Liam's favorite uncle" I say to Corbyn.
"Yeah we were after we eat we are gonna find out, i'm pretty sure it's me tho" Corbyn says.
"I don't know only Liam would know the correct answer" I say.
"Uncle Corbs" Liam says reaching towards Corbyn.
"Hey buddy" Corbyn says taking Liam from me. I turn around to face Daniel smiling at him.
"Are you ok, you seemed upset earlier?" Daniel asks grabbing my hand.
"Yeah i'm fine" I say and Daniel hugs me.
"Good" Daniel says kissing the top on my head then letting go of me because it's my turn to order.